Online learning, right now
Amidst school closures and social distancing, our online courses are the perfect way to sharpen your coding, game dev, and creative skills from the comfort of home. Choose from year-round Online Private Lessons, fall and winter Squads After School, or summertime Virtual Tech Camps. With the highest quality remote instruction on the planet, you’ll unlock your brilliance.
Start learning today, from anywhere in the world.
Online Private Lessons
1-on-1 tutoring | Ages 7-19 | Beg-adv | Year-round | Online
Coding. Minecraft. Roblox. AI. Your child can choose from one of our themed multi-packs, or customize their own! With 1-on-1 attention from our iD Certified Instructors, they’ll build in-demand skills and create a completely personalized project—all from the comfort of home.
- 60-minute sessions with ultimate scheduling flexibility
- Exciting curriculum tailored to your child's interests and skill level
- Project-based course bundles that promote fast advancement and increased confidence (choose from single lessons or multi-packs)
- Post-session progress reports via email so you can track your child's success
- NEW! Your child can bring a sibling (or friend) to their sessions for free. When times are tough, we band together.
Squads After School
Social learning | Ages 7-17 | Beg-adv | Fall & winter | Online
Learning tech is cool. But experimenting with the hottest tech alongside friends? That's game-changing. Want to code and monetize your own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Your Squad, your goals!
- Choose a course you’ll love. Dive into Roblox, Minecraft, Java, Python, YouTube, and more!
- Invite your friends or get ready to make new ones! Up to 4 other students can join per session.
- Get matched with an iD Certified rockstar instructor. Learn from game dev gurus, coding pros, and design experts.
- Join your Squad online for 90 minutes of social learning per day. Weekly sessions run Monday-Thursday.
Virtual Tech Camps
The magic of camp | Ages 7-19 | Beg-adv | Summer | Online
Our Virtual Tech Camps are the perfect, home-based option for students seeking the collaborative spirit of our on-campus summer programs. For many, learning alongside others is a vital social component. Let's keep your child advancing their skills, engaging with other students, and building confidence!
- Structured, weeklong sessions available in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, AI, Unreal Engine, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- 5 students max per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize
Our 1,500 tech rockstar instructors are ready to teach. Right now.
Passion for tech. Unmatched expertise. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. With 20+ years of experience, we know there's no replacement for the best teacher, in-person or online. That's why we hire elite, all-adult educators and recruit the same carefully-vetted talent sought by companies like Google, EA, Tesla, and Disney. They hire who we hire.
- We retain our finest staff from our worldwide programs to teach online.
- Stanford, Caltech, NYU: Our elite talent comes from the top universities. Very few can wear the “ iD Tech Certified” badge.
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors (no high schoolers or CITs)
- Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines