Online learning, right now
Whether you're on spring break or enduring a school closure, our online courses are the perfect way to sharpen your tech skills from the comfort of home. Choose from Online Private Lessons or Virtual Tech Camps. With the highest quality remote instruction on the planet, you’ll unlock your brilliance.
Start learning today, from anywhere in the world.
Online Private Lessons
When times are tough, we band together
Introducing our Free Sibling Policy
Learn to code. Discover AI. Mod Minecraft. Create with Roblox. Develop a video game with Unreal. Your child can choose from one of our themes, or customize their own! With one-on-one attention from our iD Certified Instructors, they’ll build in-demand skills and create a completely personalized project—all from the comfort of home. For all skill levels, ages 7-19.
- 60-minute sessions with ultimate scheduling flexibility
- Exciting curriculum tailored to your child's interests and skill level
- Project-based course bundles that promote fast advancement and increased confidence (choose from single lessons, 5-packs, or 12-packs)
- Post-session progress reports via email so you can track your child's success
- NEW! Your child can bring a sibling (or friend) to their sessions for free. When times are tough, we band together.
Virtual Tech Camps
$399 with code TOGETHER as long as social distancing is in effect (you save $100)
Our spring and summer Virtual Tech Camps are the perfect, home-based option for students seeking the collaborative spirit of our on-campus programs. For many, learning alongside others is a vital social component. Let's keep your child advancing their skills, engaging with other students, and building confidence!
For all skill levels, ages 7-19.
- Structured, weeklong sessions available now in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, AI, Unreal Engine, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- 5 students max per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize
- Personalized instructor feedback delivered via email so you can track your child's success
Our 1,500 tech rockstar instructors are ready to teach. Right now.
Passion for tech. Unmatched expertise. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. With 20+ years of experience, we know there's no replacement for the best teacher, in-person or online. That's why we hire elite, all-adult educators and recruit the same carefully-vetted talent sought by companies like Google, EA, Tesla, and Disney. They hire who we hire.
- We retain our finest staff from our worldwide programs to teach online.
- Stanford, Caltech, NYU: Our elite talent comes from the top universities. Very few can wear the “ iD Tech Certified” badge.
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors (no high schoolers or CITs)
- Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines