Bundle promotions and save BIG!
Save $50 on all courses for a limited time!
Summer will be here before you know it, and courses are selling out daily. Avoid the waitlist and save $50 using the promo code below!
As always, you can make unlimited updates to your registration—with no fees—up to 3 weeks before your start date. You also have the option to reserve your child’s spot with a $285 deposit per week of camp and pay the balance by May.
Promo code valid for a limited time. Only one promotion may be used per student.
Refer a friend and save $50. Your friend will save, too.
Once you register for an iD Tech summer program, you'll receive a unique Refer-a-Friend code that can be shared with up to ten friends. You'll earn a $50 credit for each new referral, and your friends will save, too!
- Campers you refer cannot have previously attended an iD Tech summer program.
- Referrals must be made prior to the date your friends start camp.
- New campers must enter your unique Refer-a-Friend referral code at the time of registration.
Automatically save $50 with our multi-sibling bundle.
Make camp a family event! Pay standard tuition for one student and receive $50 off for each additional student. Want to add multiple courses, too? See below for more ways to save.
Note: You have the flexibility to add additional courses and siblings at any time during the qualifying term. Your automatic savings will be applied, provided the same account is used for all purchases.
Multi-course bundles! Save $50 when you register for two courses, or take $100 off when you register for three.
Practice makes perfect! Return for multiple sessions to progress in your favorite course, or try something totally new. Pay standard tuition for your first course and automatically save $50 on each additional course.
Say "yes" to flexibility!
- Make unlimited updates to your registration—with no fees—up to 3 weeks before your start date.
- Reserve your child’s spot with a $285 deposit per week of camp and pay the balance by May.
Give us a call for more information: