Fall Online Teen Academies for ages 11-19
Online Summer Camps for Ages 13-17
Online Summer Camps for Ages 10-12
Online Summer Camps for Ages 7-9
About Virtual Tech Camps
- Structured, weeklong sessions available now in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, Unity, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- Average of 5 students per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize with new friends
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction and peer collaboration + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- All the magic of camp including games, challenges, and legendary iD traditions you can't find anywhere else
Discover Online Private Lessons
- 60-minute sessions with ultimate scheduling flexibility for your family's busy summer
- Exciting curriculum tailored to your child's interests and skill level
- Project-based course bundles that promote fast advancement and increased confidence (choose from single lessons or multi-packs)
- Post-session progress reports via email so you can track your child's success
- REMINDER! Your child can bring a sibling (or friend) to their sessions for free.
Our 1,500 tech rockstar instructors are ready to teach. Right now.
Passion for tech. Unmatched expertise. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. With 23 years of experience, we know there's no replacement for the best teacher, in-person or online.
- Recruited from elite universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors, no high schoolers or CITs
- 100% USA-based employees, no independent contractors
- Proven pedagogy and rigorous training
- Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines
Online programs are not all equal. Choose the proven best.
- Our Silicon Valley-based family company has spent 23 years perfecting the art of in-person and online education. We’re not a fly-by-night pop-up. We live and breathe EdTech.
- We specialize in empowering students, getting them excited about topics they may initially be “unsure” about.
- 50,000 students attend our programs each year. 9 out of 10 go on to major in STEM at a four-year college. Outcomes matter.
- Top universities and innovative tech partners guide and shape the educational experiences we deliver to your child.
- We offer flexible scheduling and peace-of-mind change/cancellation policies, knowing that your plans may be more up in the air this year.