iD TECH ONLINE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These additional Terms and Conditions are intended to keep students safe and make iD Tech Online programs positive and productive. By purchasing, using, or allowing your student to use any of iD Tech's Online programs, you agree that you and your student will abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as iD Tech’s General Terms and Conditions found HERE. In cases where these Terms and Conditions and iD Tech’s General Terms and Conditions conflict, the terms found herein apply to any iD Tech Online Program or Product.
I. Online Private Lessons (OPL)
A. General Information
- Multi-lesson packs are intended to be used in full, and unused lessons will not be refunded.
- Subscriptions shall renew each month on the date indicated at the time of purchase. You agree that iD Tech has a right to auto charge your credit card on file for the amount indicated on the date indicated during the purchase flow. Upon successful payment, you will be provided a new set of lessons equal to the initial subscription amount purchased. Subscriptions may be canceled online in your account at any time before midnight PT the day prior to the renewal date, or by calling our customer service department before 3pm PT the business day prior to your renewal date. Cancellations not made by these times will be considered cancellations of the next subscription renewal cycle. Once a subscription renews, you can schedule your new lessons immediately, and refunds cannot be provided. Subscriptions cannot be prorated, and unused courses purchased as part of a subscription are not refundable.
- All lessons must be scheduled within one year of purchase. Lessons expire a year from purchase, with no refund.
- Fees for Online Private Lessons are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Lessons not used by the expiration date are forfeited and cannot be refunded in full or prorated.
- Lessons can be rescheduled for any reason up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson through your My Account. If your student fails to attend a scheduled lesson, the lesson will be deducted from your available sessions. No changes can be made within 24 hours of the lesson start time. A post-lesson progress report will be sent to your email address on file upon completion of each lesson.
- Lessons are only available for subjects set out by iD Tech.
- Lessons will only be taught in English.
- For safety and security reasons, iD Tech will video record every lesson. Parents and guardians may request to have a video deleted by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are multiple students in the lesson from different families, we must retain the video to protect the privacy of the students. Except when legally required, we are not able to provide copies of videos.
- Generally, only one student per lesson is allowed. However, iD Tech reserves the right to allow parents to share their lesson link with one other student. All students that participate in the lesson are bound by these Terms and Conditions including our code of conduct.
- iD Tech has the right to refuse service.
- Lessons are a guidance/tutoring service only. No specific outcomes are promised or guaranteed. iD Tech is not responsible for any specific outcome or lack thereof.
B. Scheduling/Rescheduling Online Private Lessons
- You are responsible for scheduling all lessons via your My Account or by contacting 1-888-709-8324.
- You can reschedule a lesson through your My Account. All rescheduling must be done with more than 24 hours notice. If sufficient notice is not provided, then the session is treated as a no show, and the lesson will be deducted from your lesson balance.
II. Small-Group Classes
- Missed classes will be forfeited and cannot be made up or refunded.
- Fees for Small-Group Classes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Only students registered for the class may participate.
- Classes are only available for subjects set out by iD Tech.
- Classes will only be taught in English.
- For safety and security reasons, iD Tech will video record every class. Copies of the recording cannot be provided to protect the privacy of the students in the course. Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
- iD Tech has the right to refuse service.
- Small-Group Classes are a guidance/tutoring service only. No specific outcomes are promised or guaranteed. iD Tech is not responsible for any specific outcome or lack thereof.
- At the time of purchase, you may have the option to pay the fee for a Small-Group Class in full or split the course tuition into payments. If you select to make payments, payments will be due as set out during checkout and as listed in your My Account. Note: If you have students in Small-Group Classes on different days, payments will be collected separately as payment due dates are based on the start day of the class. By selecting the payment option, you are authorizing iD Tech to auto-charge your card on file for the amounts due per your payment schedule. If for any reason a payment is not made by the due date, you will have 5 business days from the due date to bring the account current, or your student will be removed from the course until the account is brought current, and you may be charged a $25 late fee. No refunds, credits, or make-up classes will be provided if a session is missed due to a delinquent payment.
- Changes to a class start date, subject, or time can be made either through your My Account, or by calling Customer Service at least 72 hours prior to the start date of the class. Changes cannot be made less than 72 hours prior to the start of a class or once the class has started. If you purchase a Semester product longer than 12 weeks, you are able to make changes as set out in Section I for each 12-week block.
III. Equipment and other Add-Ons
- Third-party equipment and add-ons may be sold along with Classes or Lessons, but in doing so, iD Tech only acts as a shipper or an intermediary to get the equipment/add-on shipped.
- iD Tech does not warrant or guarantee the fitness of any equipment or add-ons purchased, nor is iD Tech liable for any injuries or damages caused by the equipment or add-ons purchased.
- Equipment and add-ons can only be delivered to physical addresses within the continental United States (No PO Boxes).
- You must contact the manufacturer if any issues arise with the equipment or add-on.
- Please ensure that there are at least two weeks of delivery time between add-on/equipment purchase and the date of the first class/lesson that incorporates the equipment or add-on.
- Equipment/add-ons are non-returnable and non-refundable.