The right instructor changes everything.
Passion for tech. Unmatched expertise. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. With 23 years of experience, we know there's no replacement for the best teacher. That's why we hire elite, all-adult educators and recruit the same carefully-vetted talent sought by companies like Google, EA, Tesla, and Disney. They hire who we hire.
at Bethesda Softworks
Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer at Disney
RIT - Animation & Software Engineering
iD Tech held at Pace University
Associate Designer at Bethesda Softworks
DU - Bachelors in CS
and Game Design
SMU - Masters in Game Design
iD Tech held at DU
Technical Artist at Volvo
SCAD - Game Design
iD Tech held at UNC - Chapel Hill, NC State, and more
Senior Software Engineer at Airbnb
University of Florida - Digital Arts & Sciences
iD Tech in Cambridge
iD Certified Instructors
Online or on campus with iD Tech, your child is in safe, capable hands. For 23 years, our family company has ensured the highest standards for our staff:
- Recruited from elite universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors, no high schoolers or CITs
- 100% USA-based employees, no independent contractors
- Proven pedagogy and rigorous training
- Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines
- CPR/First Aid certification (for on-campus staff)
Our Intensive Hiring Process
We recruit our staff from the same prestigious universities where we host our programs (Caltech, CMU, NYU, and more). Our quality assurance processes assure consistency across all programs worldwide. Our staff is our brand.
Applicants undergo a meticulous interview process conducted by our team of 40 Regional Managers.
Each candidate is evaluated on their technical expertise, passion for tech, teaching experience, and personality fit.
Selecting the Best of the Best
Out of thousands of applicants annually, only the very best go on to wear the iD Tech badge.
Via workshops, collaborative activities, and in-depth educational sessions, our instructors hone the skills needed to bring our safe, fun, and inclusive culture to life. Whether you choose an online or on-campus program, you can rest assured that your child's instructor is thoroughly trained to teach and inspire.
We understand the impact of individual attention. At iD Tech, your child will never get lost in the shuffle. Because of our small class sizes, our staff is in tune with students' unique needs.
They hire who we hire.
Technical prowess. Inspirational leadership. Incredible personalities. It's no surprise that iconic companies like Google, EA, Microsoft, and Disney hire the same talent we do. Our people possess the whole package of skills that top employers seek.
Backed by the Best Support in the Industry
An instructor is only as good as their support system. Our staff is backed by:
- A full-time curriculum development team
- A global team of Regional Managers
- A culture of open communication and positive reinforcement
- The best learning management system, iD Game Plan
- The latest hardware and software
- 23 years of expertise
Now that you've met our staff, you're ready to get started!
Choose the perfect program for your child.
Flexible 1-on-1 Lessons
- Ages 7-19, beg-adv
- Online, year-round
- 60-minute private sessions
- Customize your schedule, pace, and curriculum in 30+ STEM topics
- Ages 7-17, beg-adv
- Online, year-round
- 60-minute weekly sessions alongside new friends
- Earn official certification for each semester completed