COME WORK WITH US
A Top Workplace, 7 years and counting. Silicon Valley's finest.
Careers at iD Tech
iD Tech Culture
iD Tech culture is fast-paced, quirky, team-oriented, rewarding, and fun! Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we spread the iD experience to over 150 campus locations across the nation. Employees enjoy generous benefits and a creative work environment. We’ve been independently ranked a Top Workplace for the past 7 years by the Bay Area News Group. We attract the best and brightest staff. Learn more. Founded in 1999 in a studio above a garage, our established, family-run and employee-owned company retains a startup mentality. iD Tech encompasses iD Tech Camps for kids and teens (co-ed, ages 7-17), iD Programming Academy (co-ed, ages 13-18), iD Game Design & Development Academy (co-ed, ages 13-18), Alexa Café (all-girls, ages 10-15), iD Tech Mini (co-ed, ages 6-9), and Tech Rocket (all ages).
iD Tech by the Numbers
Our numbers may be growing, but we still take pride in being a family-run and employee-owned organization.
Students have attended iD Tech since our founding.
Prestigious campus locations across the United States.
Over half of our main office crew is female—iD was founded by mother and daughter, Kathryn & Alexa!
We have planted over 100k trees via our One Camper, One Tree initiative.
Departments to choose from. Start your career at iD Tech!
Years ranked a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group.
Perks of Working at iD Tech
The average employee has been with iD Tech for over 5 years—many have now been here 13, 14, and 15 years. Something pretty magical is happening here.
- Paid Company Trip: We set BIG goals for ourselves—and when we meet them, we go on a big trip together. Employees are invited to celebrate each successful season with a weeklong, paid company trip.
- Half-Day Fridays: In the fall, we take “half-day Fridays”—and still get paid for a full day’s work.
- Paid HoliDays: The office shuts down, but we still get paid.
- Generous PTO: When you add up personal Paid Time Off (PTO), the company trip, and the two weeks we take off for the holidays each December, many employees start with 5 paid weeks off a year. What is this? Europe?
- Employee Stock Option Plan: We believe in our company. Now we own a big piece of it too.
- 401K Savings Plan: Yep, we have a great savings plan. We have matching funds too!
- Health Coverage: We provide medical, dental, and vision coverage. You need a strong heart, clean teeth, and stellar hand-eye coordination (so you can play on the ping pong table, or test your skills in the arcade area or nap room).
- What We Do Matters: At the end of the day, all of the above are super cool. But we are all really here because we love what we do. We have a clear mission. And we love seeing our ideas come to life.
Meet the iD Tech Family
CRYSTAL | SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
“My favorite memories include dancing to a fiddler-gram (i.e. a man hired to play the fiddle for a co-worker’s birthday), and nerf gun wars!”
JAMES | NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
“I love working at iD because we work hard and we play hard. But the difference is that iD does it as a family team. EVERYONE is a key player.”
GENEVIEVE | CURRICULUM DEV.