Your pathway to tech mastery
Introducing Semesters, meeting online once per week
Want to code and monetize your own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Guided by elite Tech Rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, you'll gain confidence, have fun, and advance your skills fast. Receive official iD Certification for each session completed, and boost your portfolio with impressive projects!
NOTE: Registration for fall opens this summer! In the meantime, try our Online Private Lessons or Virtual Tech Camps.
How it works...
1. Choose a path you’ll love. Dive into coding, game dev, or creative arts, and get hands on with the hottest tech tools.
2. You'll meet once a week. Pick Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays. (Thursday Office Hours included!)
3. Get matched with an elite, iD Certified instructor and start learning with your small group!
Enrollment begins in June for Fall Semesters
Learn at warp speed with the right instructor
Software engineers from Carnegie Mellon. Industry disruptors from Caltech. Digital artists from NYU. Our iD Certified Tech Rockstars are online now, ready to help you build confidence, have fun, and advance fast.
What is an iD Certified Instructor?
- Recruited from elite universities like Stanford, NYU, and other U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges
- 100% USA-based employees, no independent contractors
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors, no high schoolers or CITs
- Proven pedagogy and rigorous training
We recruit the same top talent sought by companies like Google, EA, and Disney. They hire who we hire!
Receive your iD Certification and boost your portfolio
For each 12-week session completed, you'll receive official iD Certification. Return for additional Semesters to expand your skillset, ultimately earning the badge of L10 mastery on The iD Tech Pathway™.
Your iD Certification can help you to:
- Impress the admissions office at your dream college
- Prove your skill certification when applying for internships or jobs
- Track your progress over time and stay motivated
Choose your topic of interest and learn from a live, iD Certified Tech Rockstar instructor.
Semesters for ages 7-9
Semesters for ages 10-12
Semesters for ages 13-17
5 Star Reviews
Real families. Real rave reviews.
"Our daughter really enjoyed the challenge of the course and looks forward to the future sessions."
"He was much more engaged with the lessons than he is with any other subject in school. Very exciting!"
"Our instructor was able to engage these young students and was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and attentive ."
Benefits of social learning
When learning is fun, concepts stick. And when they stick, the long-term outcomes are incredible, leading to BIG success in school, college, and dream careers! Our 20+ years of experience have shown that learning alongside new or existing friends is the perfect way to boost the fun factor.
In our Semesters, you can:
- Get creative and bounce crazy ideas off each other
- Collaborate to solve problems and improve your projects
- Bond over challenges and celebrate wins together
- Stay connected amidst COVID-era social distancing