iD Tech Terms & Conditions
Published November 1, 2016
- Code of Conduct
- Health and Safety
- Special Accommodations
- At Camp Activities
- Sign Out
- Age Policy
- Course Cancellation
- Release of Liability
- Indemnification Agreement
- Arbitration Agreement
- Payment Policy
- Changes, Cancelations, and Refunds
- Promotional Specials
- Multi-Course Discount
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- Location Specific Terms
- February & Spring Break Camp
- Rights Reserved
- State Notices
- Copyright Notices
These Terms and Conditions apply to programs operated by internalDrive, Inc. (referred to as “iD Tech”) including but not limited to iD Tech Camps, iD Tech Mini, Alexa Café, and iD Tech Academies. These terms apply to all courses, options, and programs offered by iD Tech.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and/or registering my student for an iD Tech program, I assert that I have read all Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
I certify that I have read through, understand, and agree that I and my student will be held to the Code of Conduct set forth below. I also agree that I have reviewed the Code of Conduct with my student. I understand that I and my student must act in a way that is in keeping with the Code of Conduct and that my student can be dismissed from a program if either of our actions or attitudes seem to be harmful to the atmosphere, other students, or staff, in the opinion of iD Tech staff. I and my student understand that iD Tech reserves the right to dismiss my student from the program without any prior warning for violating any of the terms of the code of conduct. Refunds will not be given for students dismissed for failure to abide by the code of conduct. I also acknowledge that upon staff observation of my student at the iD Tech program, the Director may determine that the program is not a suitable and/or productive environment for my student. In this case, iD Tech may dismiss the student and no refund will be issued. iD Tech will exhaust every opportunity for an excellent relationship with every student. However, in some rare cases, iD Tech may not be a compatible environment for every student.
Students and Parents/Guardians May NEVER:
- engage in or threaten violence;
- bully, intimidate, or harass others;
- damage facilities, dorm rooms or equipment;
- sexually harass others;
- smoke, use tobacco, or vape products at iD Tech locations;
- use, possess or be under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, illegal or un-prescribed legal drug (If a student is caught using, possessing or being under the influence of illegal drugs, student will be immediately dismissed and permanently banned from all iD Tech facilities and may be criminally prosecuted. If a student is suspected of possession of alcohol, marijuana, illegal substances, the student may be subject to search and seizure);
Students Also May NEVER:
- view pornography or any inappropriate material (including sexual content, inappropriate violence, racism, bullying, etc.) on the Internet;
- steal property of others (If a student is suspected of possession of property which is not their own, the student may be subject to search and seizure);
- inappropriately use equipment;
- engage in internet hacking;
- use or possess weapons (If possession of weapons is suspected, student will be subject to search and seizure. If a student is found in possession of a weapon student will be immediately dismissed immediately and permanently banned from all iD Tech facilities);
- bring pets or animals to any iD Tech location. (Service dogs may be permitted);
- bring drones, hover boards, roller blades or shoes with wheels
Students and Parents/Guardians MUST:
- abide by the rules and regulations of each location;
- respect facilities and property; (Should intentional damage to facilities or property be found to be inflicted by a student, the student and their parents will be responsible for fines and damages.)
- not hold iD Tech responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal items;
Students Also MUST:
- be responsible for all keys issued to them;
- not use personal electronic devices during instructional time – unless they are approved by the instructor (it is recommended that personal devices be locked in a dorm room or back pack. Also, if student accesses the Internet via a local Wi-Fi hotspot at the program location (i.e., university campus) it is the sole responsibility of the student and student’s parent/guardian to comply with all providers’ terms & conditions, and assume all financial risk. iD Tech does not facilitate Internet access for non-iD Tech devices.)
- I understand that physical and recreational activities contain inherent risk of injuries.
- I certify that my student is in good health and able to participate in iD Tech Programs, and that if for any reason my student should be restricted from participating in any activity, that I have provided iD Tech notification of such restrictions through the health forms associated with my student’s account.
- I authorize iD Staff to attend to any health issues or injuries my student may incur while participating in an iD Tech program. This includes providing basic first aid, administering authorized medications, and seeking emergency medical care for my student should they deem it necessary.
- I agree to be financially responsible for any medical treatment needed during the duration of the program. I understand that I am responsible for providing the sole insurance coverage for any medical treatment my student receives, and agree to release any and all records necessary for my child to receive medical treatment.
- I understand that after registering, I will receive a confirmation that includes the information necessary to access My Account and my Required Forms. I understand that I must accurately complete all forms required by iD Tech as well as those required by local governments or locations where required (including, but not limited to the health form) within the timeframes set forth by iD Tech. I understand that as a condition of enrollment, I as my student’s parent/guardian, will need to log in to My Account to fill out the Required Forms between March 1st and May 15th, of the year in which my student is registered to attend an iD Tech program. If I register my student after May 15th, the Required Forms will need to be filled out within 72 hours of registration. I understand that if I do not accurately complete all forms by May 15th, of the year in which my student will be attending an iD Tech program, that I may be charged a minimum twenty-five dollar ($25) processing fee. If I do not complete the Required Forms at least one week (7 days) prior to the start of my student’s course, my student’s registration in the course maybe withdrawn and no refund will be issued.
- If my student needs to bring any medications to camp, I agree to fill out the necessary medication forms more than a week prior to the start date of my student’s program and to bring the medication to camp the first day. I agree to bring all medications in original containers that identify in English the prescribing physician (if a prescribed medication), the name of the medication, the dosage, any side effects, and the frequency of administration. The information dosage and frequency of administration on the bottle must match the information provided on the medication form. You agree that all medications, except inhalers and diabetic testing kits will be given to and administered by iD Tech staff. If your student will be bringing an Epipen, you will need to bring two non-expired Epipens the first day of their program. Note that at most locations your student will be required to self administer all injectable medications under the observation of staff. At the end of your student’s program, you are responsible for retrieving all medications from iD staff.
- I understand that iD Tech staff cannot give my student over-the-counter medication without my written permission.
- I agree that if my student’s medication is left at camp after my student’s camp session has ended, that iD Tech has the right to dispose of any medication left and shall not be responsible for any damages or liabilities related in any way to such medication, including, but not limited to, replacement cost of the medication and any damages resulting from student’s failure to administer such medication.
- I understand that iD Tech suggests that students be current on all vaccinations according to the age-appropriate recommended immunization schedules published by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and that some locations require students to provide up to date vaccination information or acceptable waiver. I further understand that if up to date vaccination information is required at the location where my student is registered, and I do not provide up to date vaccination information that my student’s registration may be canceled without a refund. I agree to obtain or provide proof that my student has already had any and all vaccinations required by the location in which my student is attending. I may provide a signed religious or medical vaccination exemption in lieu of obtaining the required vaccinations.
- I understand that the Emergency Contact I provide must be at least 18 years of age and must reside in the United States.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT FOR MY STUDENT’S SAFETY, I MUST PROVIDE ID TECH WITH ACCURATE AND COMPLETE HEALTH, BEHAVIOR AND DIETARY ISSUES/RESTRICTIONS. I MUST ALSO COMPLETE ALL FORMS LOCATED IN MY ACCOUNT. FAILURE TO PROVIDE REQUIRED INFORMATION CAN RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF MY STUDENT’S REGISTRATION WITHOUT A REFUND.
If your student requires any special accommodations in order to participate in iD Tech activities, you must call iD Tech at 1-888-709-8324, no less than three weeks prior to your student’s first day of camp. iD Tech will work with you to identify available reasonable accommodations. If your student requires an aide at school then he/she will need to be accompanied by an aide at the iD Tech program, and that aide will need to be present for the duration of the session. The aide must be age 18 or older, may not be a family member, and must achieve a favorable result on a criminal background check, as well as interview with the iD Tech Human Resources Department prior to attending iD Tech programs. They may also be subject to fingerprinting. You will be responsible for all direct costs, including background check processing fees, for the aide’s attendance.
- Field Trips: I give iD Tech staff members permission to take my son/daughter/ward to places of relevant interest, the swimming pool (where available), guided campus tours, and facilities within walking distance of camp, both on and off campus. Public and/or private transportation will be utilized.
- Photos: As a condition of participation, I authorize that photos, videos, images, audio and testimonials may be taken of my student and agree that said content may be used by iD Tech in promotional materials, marketing collateral, and online media. These images, testimonials, photos, videos, and audio may be shared and used by corporate partners, the media, or other organizations who work with iD Tech. I understand that iD Tech, its owners, agents, partners, facility providers, and employees will not be held liable for damages and injuries associated with said publishing, including any and all claims based on negligence. I agree that all images, testimonials, photos, video, and audio taken at or in connection with iD Tech are the sole and exclusive property of iD Tech.
- Press Visits: Please note that if iD Tech is contacted by the press, a student’s full name may be used in print, radio, TV and other mediums. We may not have the opportunity to contact all families for permission before the press arrives. Therefore, we have created a blanket policy. We thank you for understanding.
- Projects: I understand that iD Tech makes a reasonable effort to send each student home with a working game or project, or to post the project to a project website. However, I understand that there will be instances when the game or project will not be finished or work properly. Therefore, I release iD Tech from any responsibility for non-functioning/non-compatible/non-complete games or projects. iD Tech staff will provide each student with their completed project at the conclusion of each session. Refunds will not be issued for non-functioning/non-compatible/non-complete projects. I also agree that all projects and work created while at iD Tech may be used by iD Tech in promotional materials, online, and other print media and may be shared and used by corporate partners, the media, or other organizations who work with iD Tech. I agree that iD Tech, its owners, agents, partners, facility providers, and employees cannot be held liable for damages and injuries associated with said publishing, including any and all claims based on negligence.
- Movies: I understand that movies played at any of the programs run by iD Tech are rated PG and PG-13 and selected at the sole discretion of iD Tech.
- Software Accounts: I understand that some iD programs require creation or use of an online account during instructional time, or will require an online account to be created for access to games and networked gameplay. I give consent for iD Tech to create account(s) as needed for my student to participate in iD program activities.
- Game Ratings: I understand that while iD Tech takes its corporate responsibility and iD Tech family values very seriously, it cannot guarantee that younger students at iD Tech will avoid complete contact with the games rated “T” for Teen, or “M” for Mature. iD Tech will make a concerted effort to minimize exposure to any games not appropriate for these age groups. I also understand that if a student is attending a course designed for ages 13-18, some of the game titles my student may be exposed to are rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board). In exchange for my student’s participation in iD Tech programs, I voluntarily assume any and all risks, known or unknown, associated with my student’s access to “M” rated game content at an iD Tech program.
- Inappropriate Web Content: I understand that iD Tech makes every reasonable effort to prevent participants from being exposed to inappropriate web content. As a safeguard, iD Tech installs Internet filtering software on iD Tech computers. I agree that no software is 100% perfect, and that my student may inadvertently access some inappropriate content even though iD Tech takes reasonable precautions to guard against inappropriate material being viewed. I understand that if inappropriate content is viewed, iD Tech staff will follow standard protocol and agree that if my student is found in violation of the Code of Conduct set out above, my student may be removed from a program without receiving a refund.
- Self Sign-Out Policy for Teen Courses: I agree that if my student is registered for a course published for ages 13+, he/she can sign himself/herself out with staff between 5-6 PM daily, unless attending an overnight program. Once my student signs themselves out, they will no longer be in the care of iD Tech. I agree that if my student, even if under the age of 13, is enrolled in a course published for ages 13+, this policy still applies.
- Sign-Out Policy for Pre-Teen Courses: I agree that if my student is registered for a course in the 12 and under group, this means he/she must be signed out of their iD Tech program by an authorized pickup person. I understand and agree that only those knowing the code word—or those named as additional authorized pick-up persons (and who show a valid picture ID, Driver License, or Passport)—will be able to pick up my student. I understand that if I grant my student permission in My Account to be cleared for “self sign-out”, that once my student signs himself/herself out, he/she will no longer be in the care of iD Tech.
I understand that iD Tech offers teen-only programs designed for students ages 13-18, and that students who are age 18 may interact with students ages 13-18 (or ages 7-18 at iD Tech Camps) throughout the duration of each program session. I understand that by registering for an iD Tech program that accepts 18-year-old students my student may interact and/or room with a student that is 18 years old. I also agree that if my student is 18 years old that he/she must successfully pass a criminal and sexual offender background check, prior to being allowed to attend an iD Tech program. I agree to be responsible for all costs and fees associated with any background checks required for my student to attend.
I agree that iD Tech has the right to cancel a course. If a course is cancelled, I understand that I may enroll my student in another course. I agree to be responsible for any costs for the new program that are above the amount paid for the original course. If another course is not available in the local vicinity for the same dates, a refund will be issued for all monies paid to iD Tech for the cancelled course. I understand and agree that if iD Tech is forced to close a course based on a recommendation by the local Health Services Department (in the case of a communicable disease outbreak, etc.) or due to other acts of nature, I will not be entitled to a refund. In that case, the amount paid for the cancelled course can be applied to a voucher that can be used during that same season (as space permits) or will be carried over to the next season.
ON BEHALF OF MY SON/DAUGHTER/WARD, I, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN, IN EXCHANGE FOR THE RIGHT OF MY SON/DAUGHTER/WARD TO PARTICIPATE IN ID TECH PROGRAM(S), HEREBY RELEASE INTERNALDRIVE, INC., ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, FACILITY PROVIDERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY (INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURIES TO MY SON/DAUGHTER/WARD OR DAMAGE OF ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY. I AGREE TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL SUCH DAMAGES OR INJURIES WHICH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY NEGLIGENT ACTS OR ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH INTERNALDRIVE, INC. HOWEVER, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT RELEASING INTERNALDRIVE, INC., ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, FACILITY PROVIDERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESS CONDUCT OR INTENTIONALLY TORTIOUS CONDUCT. TO THE EXTENT THIS RELEASE CONFLICTS WITH STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW GOVERNING RELEASES, THIS RELEASE IS TO BE GIVEN THE FULLEST FORCE AND EFFECT PERMITTED UNDER STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW. SHOULD ANY PART OF THIS CONTRACT BE FOUND INVALID OR NOT ENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF LAW, THEN THE REMAINING PORTION SHALL CONTINUE TO BE VALID AND IN FORCE.
I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold internalDrive Inc. /iD Tech, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with my student’s participation in an iD Tech program.
I agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, my student’s participation at INTERNALDRIVE, INC., or otherwise arising between the parties, including, without limitation, any students statutorily created or protected rights, as permitted by applicable state/provincial or federal laws, may be settled by arbitration in the state/province and county in which the camp is held, in accordance with the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party in the arbitration shall be entitled to recover expenses including costs and reasonable attorney’s fees associated therewith. Should any part of this contract be found invalid or not enforceable by a court of law, then the remaining portion shall continue to be valid and in force. I hereby acknowledge that I understand the terms of this ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, and agree to comply with all of its terms and provisions.
- US Dollars: I agree that all financial transactions are made and quoted in U.S. Dollars.
- Non-Refundable Fee: To cover the administrative costs associated with registering my student, I agree that for each iD Tech program/course (other than iD Tech Mini and iD Tech Academy courses) that my student is registered in, $250 per student, per course of the total payment amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. If my student is enrolled in an iD Tech Mini course, $125 per student, per course of the total payment will be non-refundable and non-transferable. If my student is enrolled in an iD Tech Academy course, $500 per student, per course of the total payment will be non-refundable and non-transferable. I also agree that $20 per student per year of the total payment amount will be a non-refundable compliance fee.
- Late Fees: If I do not pay the total cost of my student’s program(s) at the time of registration, I understand and agree that I must pay the total amount due on or before May 2nd of the year of the program registered. If the total balance is not received by May 2nd, I understand and agree that I will pay a $25 late fee; If any balance remains on my account as of May 22, of the year of the program registered, I agree to pay an additional $25 late fee (for a total of $50). If my full balance is not paid within 3 weeks (21 days) of my student’s course start date, I agree that my student’s registration will be cancelled without a refund. I also understand and agree that if any balance remains outstanding 30 days after the last day of the last session my student attends camp in any given year, iD Tech has the right to charge a 1% monthly finance charge on such balance and send such balance to a collection agency for collection (Collection fees may apply).
- Credit Card Authorization: If I make my initial payment by credit card and my account has a balance remaining on May 2nd,of the year of the program my student is registered, to avoid incursion of late fees, I authorize iD Tech to charge the remaining balance due to the credit card on record.
- Returned Check/Dishonored Transaction Fees: A $25 returned check fee will be assessed for any checks returned or card transactions that are not honored.
- Tuition: Tuition includes all state/province and federal taxes, adult supervision, instruction, Flex Hours, curriculum materials, camp T-shirt, and recreational activities. Overnight Program Tuition includes day tuition items plus daily meals (Sunday evening-Friday afternoon), double-occupancy dorm room (subject to availability), 24-hour adult supervision, and recreation.
- Changes: I understand and agree that I am, without penalty, able to make changes to my student’s registration including but not limited to location, date or course, so long as the changes are made more than 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start date of the originally scheduled course my student was registered for. If there are twenty-one (21) days or less until the start of the originally scheduled course, I agree to pay the following fees based on the types of changes I make: a $35 Option Change Fee when cancelling overnight, Weekend Stays, Ultimate Gaming Weekends, and CEUs; a $250 Course Change Fee when changing to a different session, location, or division for iD Tech Camps and Alexa Café; a $500 Course Change Fee when changing to a different session, location, or division for an iD Tech Academy; or a $125 Course Change Fee when changing to a different session, location, or division for for iD Tech Mini.
- Cancellations:I understand and agree that I may only cancel my student’s registration until 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start date of the course for which my student is registered. I must make my cancellation through My Account or an email to info@iDTech.com (please note “Cancellation” in the subject line). If my student cannot attend a session for which they are registered and I do not notify iD Tech more than 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the course session date, it will be considered a withdrawal/no show and I will be responsible for full payment of all fees associated with my student’s registration for that course. NOTE: If a medical emergency occurs less than 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start of the course in which your student is registered, preventing your student from attending the course, please call 1-888-709-8324 and we will work with you to try to get your student registered in another course.
- Refunds: If I cancel my student’s registration through My Account or email as set forth above, more than 3 weeks prior to the start date the session I am cancelling, I understand and agree that the amount I paid for the cancelled registration, less the nonrefundable fee as set out in Section XI.2., will be refunded to me. I agree that refunds will NOT be issued for withdrawals/no shows, cancellations made less than 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start date of the session cancelled, and improperly made cancellations. I also understand and agree that refunds will NOT be issued for early withdrawal or dismissal due to absences (for any reason) including sickness, behavioral dismissals, power failures, weather, and unforeseeable events not within the control of iD Tech or other acts of nature. If students leave a program early for any reason, the tuition is not prorated and no refund will be issued, including partial refunds. Refunds will NOT be given at the iD Tech Academies in the event that a studio tour is cancelled. If iD Tech must cancel a session and cannot find a suitable alternative at an adjacent location, a full refund will be made to the client.
I understand that if I use a promotional discount when registering my student, that I am limited to one discount per student, and that the balance must be paid in full at the time of registration to receive the published discount amount. I also agree that all applicable cancellation/refund policies apply, and that all promotional codes must be submitted at the time of registration. I understand that iD Tech will not honor retroactive adjustments and that the total discounts received cannot exceed the total cost of the products purchased.
If I register and pay for more than one student or register one student for multiple iD Tech programs/courses for the same season, I understand that I will be responsible for paying the standard tuition for the first program/course, but will receive a discount of $50 for all iD Tech programs/courses other than iD Tech Mini and a discount of $10 for iD Tech Mini for each additional program/course tuition paid. I understand that the lowest discount amount will be applied if I qualify for multiple discounts.
If I choose to participate in the Refer-a-Friend program, I do so voluntarily and understand and agree to the following:
- My referral code can only be used 100 times.
- For each new student that registers for any iD Tech program/course (other than iD Tech Mini courses) using my referral code and attends the course for which they registered, I will receive a $25 iD Tech course tuition credit which I must use that same season. My friend will also save $25 off their course tuition. The referred student must be a new student and cannot have previously attended any iD Tech programs.
- For each new student that registers for iD Tech Mini with my referral code and attends the course for which they registered, I will receive a $20 iD Tech course tuition credit which I must use that same season. My friend will also save $20 off their iD Tech Mini tuition. The referred student must be a new student and cannot have previously attended iD Tech programs.
- Referral codes must be used at time of registration payment and cannot be retroactively applied.
- Referral codes can only be used once per student. I understand that iD Tech will credit the referral based off of the referral code that the new client enters at the time of registration.
- The Refer-a-Friend program does not apply to siblings (since they are eligible for the Multi-Course Discount).
- Students may not refer each other to both qualify for the Refer-a-Friend Discount.
- The tuition credit will be applied within 4-6 weeks from the time the referred client registers and pays in full, or sooner. If the referred friend cancels his/her session, the credit will be removed from my account and I will be responsible for any account balance that is created as a result of the lost credit.
- All tuition credits must be used in the season in which they are earned, can be used for course tuition including meals, CEUs, and other course fees, and will not entitle me to any form of payment. If I cancel or change the registration of a course in which I used a Refer-a-Friend course tuition credit, I am subject to the terms and conditions set out in Section XII above, and will only receive refund of amounts paid directly by me. I will not receive a refund of tuition credit amounts.
- Credits cannot be used for Tech Rocket or on the iD Tech Store.
All certificates/vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Certificates/vouchers must be redeemed at the time of registration. Location and date is based on availability at the time of registration. Certificates/vouchers are valid until the specified expiration date, without exception. They are valid for up to the amount issued, and any amounts not used are forfeited.
- Stanford University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Michigan
- California State University, San Marcos
- Harvard University
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- Davidson College
- California Institute of Technology
- Loyola University
To reserve space for iD February and Spring Break Camps, the tuition and fees for each student are due in full at the time of registration. Partial payments are not accepted.
I understand that after registering, I will receive a confirmation that includes information necessary for me to access My Account and my Required Forms. I understand that I must accurately complete all forms required by iD Tech or any regulator or location provider where required (including, but not limited to the health form) within the timeframes set forth by iD Tech. I understand that as a condition of enrollment, I, as my student’s parent/guardian, will need to log in to My Account to fill out the Required Forms at least 10 days prior the start date of the camp my student is attending.
If I register my fewer than 10 days prior to the start date of camp, the Required Forms will need to be filled out within 72 hours of registration. I understand that if I do not accurately complete all forms within 10 days of the start of camp, that I may be charged a minimum twenty-five dollar ($25) processing fee. If I do not complete the Required Forms at least one week (7 days) prior to the start of my student’s course, my student’s registration in the course will be withdrawn and no refund will be issued.
I understand that I may change registration to another iD Tech program until 72 hours before the first day of camp, without penalty. If a change is made, the tuition paid for the original camp will be applied to the new program (excluding Tech Rocket) occurring in the same calendar year. I agree to be responsible for any additional tuition fees incurred due to the change.
internalDrive, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. iD Tech is not a university-sponsored event. Activities, guest speakers, and tech tours will change session to session and may not apply to all locations. We reserve the right to cancel a course if participation numbers are not adequate. In the case where a suitable iD Tech replacement week is not found, a full refund will be issued. On rare occasions, the software and hardware we use at our programs may change without notice, and we will strive to find suitable software and hardware alternatives.
Per Massachusetts state law, “This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local Board of Health. Parents may request copies of background checks, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.” (105 CMR 430.190(C), (D)).
Per New York state law pertaining only to residential programs, “This camp must comply with regulations of the New York State Department of Health (State Sanitary Code Subpart 7-2) and be licensed by the local Board of Health and inspected twice yearly. The inspection reports are filed at the local Department of Health offices in each county.”
Per Maryland requirements, I agree to and understand the walking trip permissions found here.
I understand that iD Tech partners with and uses the intellectual property of some amazing companies. I agree to uphold the copyright and trademark rights of iD Tech and their partners such as those found here.