CAREERS AT iD TECH
iD culture is fast-paced, quirky, team-oriented, rewarding, and fun! Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we spread the iD experience to over 80 locations across the nation. Employees enjoy generous benefits and a creative work environment. We’ve been independently ranked a Top Workplace for the past 4 years by the Bay Area News Group, and we were just named the #1 Workplace in the San Francisco Bay Area for companies our size. We attract the best and brightest staff. Learn more.
Founded in 1999 in a studio above a garage, our established, family-run and employee-owned company retains a startup mentality. iD Tech encompasses iD Tech Camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17), iD Programming Academy (ages 13-18), iD Game Design & Development Academy (ages 13-18), iD Film Academy (ages 13-18), Alexa Café (girls ages 10-14), and iD Tech 365 (all ages).
iD TECH BY THE NUMBERS
Our numbers may be growing, but we still take pride in being a family-run and employee-owned organization.
Students have attended iD Tech since our founding.
Prestigious university locations across the United States.
Over half of our main office crew is female–iD was founded by mother and daughter, Kathryn & Alexa!
By 2014, iD will have planted over 100k trees via our One Camper, One Tree initiative.
Departments to choose from. Start your career at iD Tech!
Years ranked a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group. This year we’re #1!
PERKS OF iD TECH
The average employee has been with iD for over 5 years—many have now been here 13, 14, and 15 years. Something pretty magical is happening here.
- Paid Company Trip: We set BIG goals for ourselves—and when we meet them, we go on a big trip together. Employees are invited to celebrate each successful season with a weeklong, paid company trip.
- Half-Day Fridays: In the fall, we take “half-day Fridays”—and still get paid for a full day’s work.
- Paid HoliDays: The office shuts down, but we still get paid.
- Generous PTO: When you add up personal Paid Time Off (PTO), the company trip, and the two weeks we take off for the holidays each December, many employees start with 5 paid weeks off a year. What is this? Europe?
- Employee Stock Option Plan: We believe in our company. Now we own a big piece of it too.
- 401K Savings Plan: Yep, we have a great savings plan. We have matching funds too!
- Health Coverage: We provide medical, dental, and vision coverage. You need a strong heart, clean teeth, and the ability to see through walls (so you can play on the ping pong table or test your skills in the arcade area or nap room).
- What we do matters: At the end of the day, all of the above are super cool. But we are all really here because we love what we do. We have a clear mission. And we love seeing our ideas come to life.
MEET THE iD TECH FAMILY
CRYSTAL | SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
“My favorite memories include dancing to a fiddler-gram (i.e. a man hired to play the fiddle for a co-worker’s birthday), and nerf gun wars!”
JAMES | NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
“I love working at iD because we work hard and we play hard. But the difference is that iD does it as a family team. EVERYONE is a key player.”
GENEVIEVE | CURRICULUM DEV.
AVAILABLE FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS
We’re growing. Since our inception in 1999, we have expanded to over 80 universities across the U.S. We are the world’s #1 summer tech camp for kids and teens, and have been named a Top Workplace for four years straight by the prestigious Bay Area News Group (publisher of the San Jose Mercury News). Our programs are growing rapidly—we’re looking to build the iD family. Whether you’re interested in Sales, Client Services, Marketing, International Sales, Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting, Project Management, Application Development, IT, Content Development, or another field, learn more about our open positions below.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES CLERK – FULL-TIME, TEMPORARY
The Administrative Services Clerk position works out of our Campbell, CA office as part of our Administrative Services team. This personable, detail-oriented individual will be responsible for various types of data processing and administrative work.
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – FULL-TIME, TEMPORARY
The Client Services position works out of our Campbell, CA office as part of our Client Services team. The position is the main point of contact for our parent clients. The position is also responsible for answering incoming client service calls pertaining to course descriptions, course availability and to take student registrations. Other tasks are to respond to email and voicemail inquiries from clients and to accurately enter registration data into our company database.
WAREHOUSE CLERK – FULL-TIME, TEMPORARY
The Warehouse Clerk works in a team environment supporting the Logistics Manager. The work involves physical demands to varying degrees. The Warehouse Clerk will process incoming and outgoing shipments, perform inspections, verify documents, counts, identify product label and location. This includes picking/packing of orders.
READY TO APPLY?
Email a cover letter and resume to jobs@iDTech.com.