APPLY NOW AT ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW:
SUMMER JOBS: iD TECH CAMPS
Inspire kids and teens ages 7-17 to aim big for college and beyond with courses in app development, programming, game design, robotics, visual arts, web design, and more.Read More
SUMMER JOBS: iD TECH ACADEMIES
Our intensive, pre-college teen programs prepare students ages 13-18 for futures in game design & development, computer programming, and film.Read More
YEAR-ROUND CORPORATE EMPLOYMENT
iD culture is fast-paced, quirky, team-oriented, rewarding, and fun! Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we spread the iD experience across the nation.Read More
QUICK COMPANY FACTS
- Our family company, internalDrive Inc., started in a studio above a garage in 1999. We didn’t have a dime to our names—but we knew if we could transfer our passion for technology and teaching to our staff, and ultimately to the kids and teens we teach, we’d have something special. Fast forward 16 seasons and now we are the #1 summer computer camp in the world. Not bad!
- With operations in over 25 U.S. states, we run the flagship iD Tech Camps, as well as specialized iD Tech Academies for teens including iD Game Design & Development Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Film Academy.
- For four years and running, we’ve been named a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group (publisher of the San Jose Mercury News). This year, we ranked #1 out of all small businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area, in terms of job satisfaction. At iD, employee retention is high—we know a happy staff makes for happy campers.
- We are expanding—passionate people fuel our growth and ensure our quality. We want the best for our employees, thus we provide a supportive, upbeat environment, competitive benefits for year-round staff (generous PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) + matching, and more), and high compensation.
- We have openings for both summer camp jobs and year-round jobs. Choose your path above to learn more about our available positions.