Online Coding, Game Dev, and Design Courses
With iD Tech, building STEM skills is always in season. Guided by our elite tech rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, your child will spark new passions, build confidence, and have fun advancing their skills. Wherever they are on their tech learning pathway, we look forward to them joining our community of 600,000+ aspiring innovators!
Virtual Tech Camps
Small-Group Learning | Ages 7-19 | Beg-Adv | Spring & Summer | Online
Virtual Tech Camps are the perfect way for kids and teens to sharpen STEM skills and bond with new friends, all online from the comfort of home. With the highest quality remote instruction on the planet, they'll unlock their brilliance and create an exciting project.
- Structured, weeklong sessions available now in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, Unity, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- Average of 5 students per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize with new friends
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction and peer collaboration + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- All the magic of camp including games, challenges, and legendary iD traditions you can't find anywhere else
Online Teen Academies
Small-Group Learning | Ages 13-19 | Beg-Adv | Online
Created in partnership with the most prestigious universities, companies, and organizations, our Online Teen Academies are designed to give students a competitive edge for dream careers in fields like coding, game dev, UX design, AI, machine learning, and more. Upon successful completion of each 10-week session, a certificate will be granted to participants. Criteria to receive the certificate varies by program and partner.
- Portfolio-boosting certificate endorsed by iD Tech and our prestigious partner
- Exclusive video insights from elite faculty and industry experts
- Job-ready tech skills and all the tools your teen needs to prepare for a high-growth market
- Impressive portfolio project designed to help your teen stand out to colleges and potential employers
Online Private Lessons
1-on-1 Learning | Ages 7-19 | Beg-Adv | Year-Round | Online
Coding. Minecraft. Roblox. AI. Your child can choose from one of our themed multi-packs, or customize their own! With 1-on-1 attention from our iD Certified Instructors, they’ll build in-demand skills and create a completely personalized project—all from the comfort of home.
- 60-minute sessions with ultimate scheduling flexibility
- Exciting curriculum tailored to your child's interests and skill level
- Project-based course bundles that promote fast advancement and increased confidence (choose from single lessons or multi-packs)
- Post-session progress reports via email so you can track your child's success
- Your child can bring a sibling (or friend) to their sessions for free.
Small-Group Learning | Ages 7-17 | Beg-Adv | Fall & Winter | Online
Does your child want to code and monetize their own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Guided by elite Tech Rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, they'll gain confidence, have fun, and advance their skills fast. Each student will receive official iD Certification, add an impressive project to their portfolio. Keep up the momentum with additional classes!
- Choose the perfect path. Your child can dive into coding, game dev, or creative arts, and get hands-on with the hottest tech tools.
- Students meet once a week. Pick Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays. (Thursday Office Hours included!)
- Your child will get matched with an elite, iD Certified instructor and start learning with their small group!
Our 1,500 tech rockstar instructors are ready to teach. Right now.
Passion for tech. Unmatched expertise. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. With 23 years of experience, we know there's no replacement for the best teacher, in-person or online.
- Recruited from elite universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors, no high schoolers or CITs
- 100% USA-based employees, no independent contractors
- Proven pedagogy and rigorous training
- Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines