Online coding, game dev, and design courses
With iD Tech, building STEM skills is always in season. Guided by our elite tech rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, your child will spark new passions, build confidence, and have fun advancing their skills. Wherever they are on their tech learning pathway, we look forward to them joining our community of 500,000+ aspiring innovators!
Online Private Lessons
1-on-1 tutoring | Ages 7-19 | Beg-adv | Year-round | Online
Coding. Minecraft. Roblox. AI. Your child can choose from one of our themed multi-packs, or customize their own! With 1-on-1 attention from our iD Certified Instructors, they’ll build in-demand skills and create a completely personalized project—all from the comfort of home.
- 60-minute sessions with ultimate scheduling flexibility
- Exciting curriculum tailored to your child's interests and skill level
- Project-based course bundles that promote fast advancement and increased confidence (choose from single lessons or multi-packs)
- Post-session progress reports via email so you can track your child's success
- Your child can bring a sibling (or friend) to their sessions for free.
Social learning | Ages 7-17 | Beg-adv | Fall & winter | Online
Does your child want to code and monetize their own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Guided by elite Tech Rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, they'll gain confidence, have fun, and advance their skills fast. Each student will receive official iD Certification, add an impressive project to their portfolio. Keep up the momentum with additional Semesters!
- Choose the perfect path. Your child can dive into coding, game dev, or creative arts, and get hands-on with the hottest tech tools.
- Students meet once a week. Pick Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays. (Thursday Office Hours included!)
- Your child will get matched with an elite, iD Certified instructor and start learning with their small group!
Virtual Tech Camps
Ages 7-18 | Weeklong | Beg-adv | Spring & Summer | Online
Our Virtual Tech Camps are the perfect, home-based option for students seeking the magic of our on-campus programs. For many, learning alongside others is a vital social component. Let's keep your child advancing their skills, engaging with friends, and building confidence!
- Structured, weeklong sessions available in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, AI, Unreal Engine, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- An average of just 5 students per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize
Virtual Tech Academies
Pre-collegiate | Ages 13-18 | Two-week | Int-adv | Summer | Online
Virtual Tech Academies are your teen's launchpad toward college, internships, and dream careers at companies like Google, EA, and Tesla.
- Structured, two-week sessions available in multiple time zones (running Monday-Friday)
- Intensive curriculum in Python, machine learning, game programming, and app development
- 20 hours of direct instruction in a group think tank setting, plus 20 hours of self-paced project development
- Peer networking and collaboration in guaranteed small classes (avg. 5 students per instructor)
- Specialized skills and portfolio-boosting projects that give students a competitive edge
Our 1,500 tech rockstar instructors are ready to teach. Right now.
Passion for tech. Unmatched expertise. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. With 22 years of experience, we know there's no replacement for the best teacher, in-person or online.
- Recruited from elite universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors, no high schoolers or CITs
- 100% USA-based employees, no independent contractors
- Proven pedagogy and rigorous training
- Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines