With fresh courses and dozens of new locations, Summer 2016 will certainly be a camp season to remember. Come back on November 1!
What's New for 2015?
At iD Tech, it’s about the endless pursuit of innovation. It’s in our DNA. Our summer programs are constantly evolving—but fun, learning, and 21st century skill building will always be the heart of what we do. Our passion for tech education will continue to grow alongside the expanding STEM job market. Discover what’s new for 2015 at iD Tech:
New Campus Locations
Our summer programs are now held at over 100 prestigious campuses nationwide! Check out our new 2015 locations.
Cool New Courses
We work year-round to refine our curriculum and bring you awesome new tech courses each summer. See what’s new this year.
iD Tech Mini for Kids 6-9
In addition to iD Tech Camps, we now also offer iD Tech Mini, our brand new summer camp for ages 6-9. Half day and full day options. Mini ages. Mini price. Mini commute. HUGE fun!
Alexa Café - All-Girls Program
After a sold-out inaugural season, we’ve expanded our all-girls program with new locations, courses, and overnight options at select sites.
Tech Rocket - Online Learning
Build your Tech iQ year-round with our newly launched online learning destination for kids & teens! Experience fun, interactive courses in code, game design, and graphic design.
New 2015 Brochure
Request a printed catalog to be mailed to you, or download a PDF copy. Our brochure includes info about all iD Tech programs.
- New Course Videos: Discover what our courses are like before you enroll.
- Ultimate Gaming Weekends: Now available for students ages 10 and up.
- Revamped Wesbite: Crisp. Simple. Techie. Mobile friendly convenience.
- Our family company is now employee-owned. All full-time staff are now owners. Learn more.
What’s Not Changing?
- 8 Students per Instructor: It’s the iD Guarantee.
- Experiential, project-based learning.
- Flex Hours for Busy Parents: You have an extra hour in the AM and PM for drop-off and pick-up. No extra charge.
- A focus on building 21st century skills including creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration.
- A Family Company: Siblings Pete and Alexa are still at the helm. The entrepreneurial spirit lives on.
- The Finest Tech-Savvy Staff: No Counselors-in-Training. Ever.
- Product Specials: A great gift iDea for the HoliDays.
- Accredited Continuing Education Units: Gain a competitive edge for college.
- Free eBooks: Demystifying some of the coolest tech professions.
- One Camper, One Tree: We’ve already planted over 100,000 trees. Go green!
Register early to secure your first choice in locations, dates, and courses, and take advantage of our current promotions. As always, you can enroll today and make changes up until 3 weeks prior to your session with no change fees. If you need personal assistance, our Program Advisors are here to guide you in selecting the right course and location. Call 1-888-709-TECH (8324), option 1 or 1-408-871-2227, option 1, or contact us here.
On behalf of our entire iD Tech family, welcome to our 2015 season!