What's New for 2016?
Here at iD Tech, we're a purpose-driven company pursuing the art of innovation. It's in our DNA. Our summer programs are constantly evolving—and fun, learning, and 21st century skill building will always be the heart of what we do. Our passion for tech education will continue to grow alongside the expanding STEM job market. Discover what's new for 2016 at iD Tech:
We’ve expanded our newest camp for ages 6-9 (half day & full day) with more locations and courses! Full-day students will now enjoy extra gaming time before lunch–Minecraft will be an option!
- New Course Videos: Discover what our courses are like before you enroll.
- Revamped Website: Crisp. Simple. Techie. Mobile-friendly convenience.
What's Not Changing?
- 8 Students per Instructor: It’s the iD Guarantee.
- Experiential, project-based learning.
- Flex Hours for Busy Parents: You have an extra hour in the AM and PM for drop-off and pick-up. No extra charge.
- 21st Century Skill Building: We're all about creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration.
- Employee-Owned, Family Company: Siblings Pete and Alexa are still at the helm of iD Tech. Learn more.
- The Finest Tech-Savvy Staff: No Counselors-in-Training. Ever.
- Product Specials: A great gift iDea for the HoliDays.
- Accredited Continuing Education Units: Gain a competitive edge for college.
- Free eBooks: Demystifying some of the coolest tech professions.
- One Camper, One Tree: We’ve already planted over 155,000 trees. Go green!
- Ultimate Gaming Weekends: Available for students ages 10 and up.
Register early to secure your first choice in locations, dates, and courses, and take advantage of our current promotions. As always, you can enroll today and make changes up until 3 weeks prior to your session with no change fees. If you need personal assistance, our Program Advisors are here to guide you in selecting the right course and location. Contact us here.
On behalf of our entire iD Tech family, welcome to our 2016 season!