What's new in 2018?
Our purpose-driven company is constantly pursuing the art of innovation. It's in our DNA. That's why we refresh our curriculum each year and introduce a host of new courses, locations, and add-ons to delight your child and set them up for long-term success. This year, we're excited to announce that we've added brand new courses at 100% of our 150 locations. Technology never sleeps and neither do we.
Four Paths. Fresh courses. The best tech tools.
New courses built around:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Encryption and steganography
- Programming light sequences with the micro:bit
New courses built around:
- Game creation with Roblox
- Level design with Fortnite
- Virtual reality development
More inspiring locations in the U.S. and Asia
Summer just got more convenient! We've expanded our lineup of over 150 locations and now offer programs at:
- Carondelet High School
- Marymount California University
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY
- University of Vermont
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
The iD Tech Pathway™
Summer Experiences and add-ons that prepare students for college, internships, and dream careers
We're more than a camp. The iD Tech Pathway™ is our long-term skill development system designed to advance your student’s love and mastery of technology.
- We offer four summer Experiences: iD Tech Camps (ages 7–17), Alexa Café (all-girls, ages 10–15), Academies (ages 13–18), and AcademyNEXT (NEW, ages 16–19)
- We've added three College Prep add-ons: Online Private Lessons, Advising Sessions, and Continuing Education Units
See below for additional information about AcademyNEXT and our College Prep add-ons.
Inaugural season of AcademyNEXT
Ages 16–19 | Summer | Four-Week Session
Overnight | Held at Stanford University
We are beyond excited to announce the inaugural season of AcademyNEXT! This advanced bootcamp is the culminating experience along The iD Tech Pathway™, designed for advanced students who have attended at least three weeks of an iD Tech summer program.
At AcademyNEXT, students will get immersed in startup culture, discovering the latest in breakthrough data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence along the way. You'll collaborate with peers to solve real-world problems and build an impressive portfolio. Top it all off by networking with recruiters from iconic Silicon Valley companies, and leave with a clear path to your dream college, internship, and career. Learn more about AcademyNEXT.
College Prep add-ons
- Online Private Lessons (All Ages): Learn any topic, anytime, with a certified iD Tech instructor! Our online private lessons are the perfect way to prep for your summer course or continue learning afterward.
- Advising Sessions (Ages 13+): In each 60-minute, one-on-one advising session, you’ll discover insights, tips, and tools that give you an edge for college. Our remote iD Tech instructors are certified by Synocate, a leader in college prep.
- Continuing Education Units (Ages 13+): Issued by Villanova, CEUs certify completion of courses with college-level difficulty, assist with advanced placement, and help you reach your educational goals.
College Prep add-ons can be purchased in conjunction with our summer programs during checkout or after registration. Pricing information is available during checkout.
Awesome swag at the iD Tech Store
Show off your iD Tech pride all year long with our T-shirts, hoodies, beanies, sunglasses, water bottles, and more! Check out our latest batch of limited edition designs right here.
What's not changing?
- Small class sizes guaranteed, with an average of just 8 students per instructor
- Convenient drop-off/pick-up windows and fast check-in
- Flexibility to make changes up to 21 days before the start of your student's session
- Experiential, project-based curriculum delivered by world-class staff