The iD Tech Scholarship Program application period is from January 15, 2019 through March 15, 2019. All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PT on March 15, 2019.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT ON APRIL 30, 2019.
Please note: The only information our Camp Specialists have is what is contained on these pages. If you have questions or concerns, please email idTAP@iDTech.com.
Things to keep in mind:
- Your organization must be a registered nonprofit and be able to provide your tax ID number.
- You must be able to identify the types of students your program serves. In an effort to provide students from underserved populations the opportunity to attend camp, preference may be given to organizations serving students from traditionally underserved populations.
- iD Tech is dedicated to equal opportunity education.
- You will be asked to state how many students for whom you are seeking aid, as well as how much aid you need for each student to send them to camp. In an effort to send as many kids to camp as possible, requests for partial scholarships may receive preferential treatment.
- An application is not a guarantee of assistance.
- We are willing to work with you to develop a program that fits you and your students’ needs.