iD TECH ONLINE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are intended to keep students safe and make iD Tech Online programs positive and productive. By purchasing, using, or allowing your student to use any of iD Tech's Online programs, you agree that you and your student will abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as iD Tech’s General Terms and Conditions found HERE. In cases where these Terms and Conditions and iD Tech’s General Terms and Conditions conflict, the terms found herein apply to any iD Tech Online product.
I. Code of Conduct
I agree that I have read through, understand, and agree that I and my student will be held to the Code of Conduct set forth below. I also agree that I have reviewed the Code of Conduct with my student. I understand that I and my student must act in a way that is in keeping with the Code of Conduct and that my student’s iD Tech Online product can be canceled if either of our actions or attitudes seem to be harmful to the atmosphere, to my student, other participants, or staff, in the opinion of iD Tech staff. I and my student understand that iD Tech reserves the right to cancel my student’s iD Tech Online product without any prior warning for violating any of the terms of the Code of Conduct. Refunds will not be given for products canceled for failure of the student or the parent to abide by the Code of Conduct. I also acknowledge that upon staff observation of my student during an iD Tech Online program, they may determine that the program is not a suitable and/or productive environment for my student. In this case, iD Tech may cancel all remaining programs and no refund will be issued. iD Tech strives to maintain excellent relationships with students. However, in some rare cases, iD Tech Online programs may not be a compatible environment for every student.
Students and Parents/Guardians May NEVER:
- engage in or threaten violence;
- bully, intimidate, or harass others;
- use this service, or materials provided as part of this service for illegal or immoral activity;
- use inappropriate language;
- share lesson information with third-parties, without permission from instructor;
- impersonate another person;
- publicly display lesson(s);
- sexually harass others;
- display pornography or any inappropriate material (including sexual content, inappropriate violence, racism, bullying, etc.) during lessons; or
- personally contact instructors outside of lessons.
Students and Parents/Guardians MUST:
- abide by the rules and regulations of the instructor and iD Tech;
- attend lessons in an appropriate, private setting;
- dress appropriately during lessons;
- only share material that is related to lessons, and appropriate.
II. iD Tech Online Programs
Online Private Lessons (OPL)
- All Lessons shall be provided as described during the purchase process.
- Multi-lesson packs are intended to be used in full and unused lessons will not be refunded.
- Subscriptions shall renew each month on the date indicated at the time of purchase. You agree that iD Tech has a right to charge your credit card on file for the amount indicated on the date indicated during the purchase flow. Upon successful payment, you will be provided a new set of lessons equal to the initial subscription amount purchased. Subscriptions may be canceled online in your account at any time before midnight the day prior to the renewal date, or by calling our customer service department before 3pm PT the business day prior to your renewal date. Cancellations not made by these times will be considered cancellations of the newt subscription renewal. Once a subscription renews, you can schedule your new lessons immediately and refunds cannot be provided. Subscriptions cannot be prorated and unused courses purchased as part of a subscription are not refundable.
- All lesson credits must be used within one year of purchase. Lesson credits expire a year from purchase, with no refund.
- Fees for Online Private Lessons are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Lessons not used by the expiration date are forfeit, and cannot be refunded in full or prorated.
- Lessons can be rescheduled for any reason up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson. No-shows or changes made within 24 hours of the appointment start time are credited against your available sessions. With at least 24 hour notice, we will gladly reschedule any appointment with no penalty.
- A post lesson progress report will be sent upon completion of each lesson.
- Lessons are only available for subjects set out by iD Tech.
- Lessons will only be taught in English.
- For safety and security reasons, iD Tech will video record every lesson. Parents and guardians can obtain a copy of the recording by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if there are multiple students in the lesson from different families, please note we will not release the video to protect the privacy of the students.
- Generally, only one student per lesson is allowed. However, iD Tech reserves the right to allow parents to share their lesson link with another student. All students that participate in the lesson are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- iD Tech has the right to refuse service.
- Lessons are a guidance/tutoring service only. No specific outcomes are promised or guaranteed. iD Tech is not responsible for any specific outcome, or lack thereof.
Scheduling/Rescheduling Online Private Lessons
- I am responsible for scheduling all lessons via the link sent out via email or by contacting 1-888-709-8324.
- I can reschedule a lesson by emailing email@example.com. All rescheduling must be done with more than 24 hours notice. If sufficient notice is not provided, then the session is treated as a no show and credited against your account.
- Classes are on a set calendar (fixed start dates, day of the week, duration, and time) and run as set out at the time of purchase.
- The fee for Group Classes is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Missed classes will be forfeited and cannot be made up or refunded.
- Only students registered for the class may participate.
- Classes are only available for subjects set out by iD Tech.
- Classes will only be taught in English.
- For safety and security reasons, iD Tech will video record every class. Copies of the recording cannot be provided to protect the privacy of the students in the course. Questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iD Tech has the right to refuse service.
- Small-Group Classes are a guidance/tutoring service only. No specific outcomes are promised or guaranteed. iD Tech is not responsible for any specific outcome, or lack thereof.
3. Equipment and other Add-Ons
- Third party equipment and add ons may be sold along with Classes or Lessons, but in doing so, iD Tech only acts as a shipper or an intermediary to get the equipment/add on shipped.
- iD Tech does not warrant or guarantee the fitness of any equipment or add ons purchased, nor is iD Tech liable for any injuries or damages caused by the equipment or add ons purchased.
- Equipment and add ons can only be delivered to physical addresses within the contiguous United States.
- You must contact the manufacturer if any issues arise with the equipment or add on.
- Please ensure that there is at least two weeks delivery time between purchase and the date of the first class/lesson that incorporates the equipment or add on.
As a condition of participation in an iD Tech Online Program, I authorize that photos, videos, images, audio and testimonials may be taken of me and my student and agree that said content may be used by iD Tech in promotional materials, marketing collateral, and online media. These images, testimonials, photos, videos, and audio may be shared and used by corporate partners, the media, or other organizations who work with iD Tech. I understand that iD Tech, its owners, agents, partners, facility providers, and employees will not be held liable for damages and injuries associated with said publishing, including any and all claims based on negligence. I agree that all images, testimonials, photos, video, and audio taken at or in connection with iD Tech are the sole and exclusive property of iD Tech.
IV. Contacting Instructor
Students and parents/guardians should be aware that under no circumstances should students give their personal contact information to staff, nor is staff allowed to give students or parents/guardians their personal contact information. Other than during the lessons, Staff is not permitted to communicate privately with, give out personal contact info to, or become social media friends with students.