TERMS AND CONDITIONS: COLLEGE PREP ADVISING SESSIONS
These Terms & Conditions are intended to keep Students safe and make Advising Sessions positive and productive. By purchasing a College Prep: Advising Session you agree that you and your student will abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
I. Code of Conduct
I agree that I have read through, understand, and agree that I and my student will be held to the Code of Conduct set forth below. I also agree that I have reviewed the Code of Conduct with my student(s). I understand that I and my student must act in a way that is in keeping with the Code of Conduct and that my student’s Advising Session can be canceled if either of our actions or attitudes seem to be harmful to the atmosphere, or staff, in the opinion of iD Tech staff. I and my student understand that iD Tech reserves the right to cancel my student’s Advising Session without any prior warning for violating any of the terms of the Code of Conduct. Refunds will not be given if a session is canceled for failure of the student or the parent to abide by the code of conduct. I also acknowledge that upon staff observation of my student during the Advising Session, they may determine that the program is not a suitable and/or productive environment for my student. In this case, iD Tech may cancel the session and no refund will be issued. iD Tech strives to maintain excellent relationships with students. However, in some rare cases, iD Tech Advising Sessions may not be a compatible environment for every student.
Students and Parents/Guardians May NEVER:
- engage in or threaten violence;
- bully, intimidate, or harass others;
- use this service, or materials provided as part of this service for illegal or immoral activity;
- use inappropriate language;
- share session information with third-parties, without permission from instructor;
- impersonate another person;
- publicly display session;
- sexually harass others;
- display pornography or any inappropriate material (including sexual content, inappropriate violence, racism, bullying, etc.) during session; or
- personally contact instructors outside of session, without permission from iD Tech as set forth below;
Students and Parents/Guardians MUST:
- abide by the rules and regulations of the instructor and iD Tech;
- attend session in an appropriate, private setting;
- dress appropriately during session;
- only share material that is related to sessions, and appropriate.
II. General Session Information
- I understand that a session is one hour long, and will be provided between August 1st and October 31st from 6am and 9pm Pacific Time.
- I can only purchase one advising session per student. Any Session not used by October 31st of the season it was purchased, is forfeit, and cannot be refunded.
- Sessions will only cover subjects set out by iD Tech.
- Sessions will only be taught in English.
- For Safety and Security reasons, iD Tech will video record every session.
- Only one student per session is allowed.
- I Agree that iD Tech has the right to refuse service.
- I understand and agree that this is a guidance service only, no specific outcomes are promised or guaranteed. iD is not responsible for any specific outcome, or lack thereof.
- Sessions are only available for students age 13+
- Students must have completed all iD Tech courses for the season, before the Advising Session can be held.
III. Scheduling/Rescheduling Session
- I am responsible for scheduling the session via the link sent out via email or by contacting 1-888-709-8324.
- I can reschedule a session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All rescheduling must be done with more than 24 hours notice. If sufficient notice is not provided, then the session is treated as a no show and credited against your account.
- I understand that all sessions are one hour that will be provided between August 1st and October 31st from 6am and 9pm Pacific Time.
- Sessions must be pre purchased, and must be scheduled no later than October 15, of the camp season it was purchased.
- No refunds will be given for failure to schedule, or once the Session has been purchased.
IV. Contacting Instructor
Students and parents/guardians should also be aware that under no circumstances should students give their personal contact information to staff, nor is staff allowed to give students or parents/guardians their personal contact information without prior permission. Other than during the session, Staff is not permitted to communicate privately with, give out personal contact info to, or become social media friends with students. All contact outside iD Tech programs between students and staff must be arranged by the student’s parent/guardian through the Human Resources Department at iD Tech. Staff may communicate publicly via the iD Tech Alumni Facebook Group. Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please email HR@iDTech.com.