Health & Safety
Summer camps have a lot going on behind the scenes. You’re the person we’re entrusting to help organize and manage all medication collection and administration during each session. Put your attention to detail in high gear while working on a fast-paced team. Create safe environments for students and staff in a mentorship role and send them home better than ever.
Locations That Require a Health & Safety Coordinator
Why a Location Needs YOU!
- Large numbers of students, especially large overnight locations where more medications will be brought.
- States with strict regulations means that sometimes a Director is not allowed to perform medical duties.
- We need your risk management expertise at a logistically challenging location.
- YOU bring an added layer of safety and security to the program!
Health & Safety in Action
October – November
- Hiring BEGINS October 1st
- Pre-Season Huddles provide insight into iD Tech
- 25% of summer staff will be hired
December – February
- iD Tech closes for 2 weeks for the HoliDays
- Find us at recruiting events nationwide
- 50% of summer staff will be hired
March – April
- Managers begin the scheduling puzzle
- Additional resources released to summer staff
- 75% of summer staff will be hired
May – June
- 100% of summer staff HIRED!
- 2-Day Regional Staff Trainings are held
- Camp season kick-off (exact dates will vary)
We’re Here to Help
A chance to get to know our Main Office staff, the ins and outs of our company, exciting news about the summer, and much more via Google Hangouts!
Our online hub, Staff Corner, will be your destination to learn about camp safety procedures, brainstorm camp activities, ask for advice from fellow iD staff and curriculum developers.
Compliance & Risk
Get ongoing assistance from our experts in compliance and health and safety. Find solutions to the tough problems (and even the easy ones) quickly and swiftly to ensure a safe summer!
Regional Staff Training
All staff attend an in-person, paid, Regional Staff Training where our Managers will provide hands-on training before you start your camp experience.
Managers across the country will visit your site to lend a hand and provide feedback on camp performance.
On-Call Summer Support
Your Manager, Client Services, and People Services teams are available to help you every step of the way.