Updated June 3, 2020
Dear iD family and guests,
After over 20 seasons, our family company's mission remains the same: To deliver life-changing tech experiences that embolden students to shape the future.
Right now, our kids need ways to learn, socialize, and unleash pent up creative energy. For the many families who are researching summer activities, solutions can’t come soon enough.
Our small-group Virtual Tech Camps and 1-on-1 Online Private Lessons are available right now and all summer long, led by our live, iD Certified Instructors. Please note that our on-campus programs are postponed until Summer 2021. We will update this page regularly to keep you informed.
In the meantime, we’ve organized the information below in a Q&A format, doing our best to anticipate what’s on your mind.
- My kids need something to do this summer, but we need flexibility. Can you help? Jump to answer >
- Money is tight right now. How can our family save on your programs? Jump to answer >
- Should I be confident enrolling today? What if my plans change? Jump to answer >
- We love iD Tech. How can we support the company so our kids can keep coming back? Jump to answer >
1. My kids need something to do this summer, but we need flexibility. Can you help?
The reality of our kids being home all summer long? Oh my! iD Tech will be here for you. You can register today with confidence and make unlimited changes—with no fees—up to 14 days before your Virtual Tech Camps session starts, or up to 24 hours before your Online Private Lessons session starts.
2. Money is tight right now. How can our family save on your programs?
When times are tough, we band together. That’s the iD way. We know that many of you are also facing layoffs and financial uncertainty at this time. We want our programs to be a beacon of light for you and your children, without breaking the bank or adding to your stress.
Our team is working around the clock to find ways to serve you with affordable options right now through summer:
- Virtual Tech Camps: Your child’s first week is just $399 with code TOGETHER for as long as social distancing is in effect. On top of that, you’ll automatically save $100 on each additional week, and you’ll receive a $50 account credit for each new friend you refer.
- Online Private Lessons: Your child can now have a sibling or friend attend their sessions for FREE. It’s like saving 50%.
Please check back regularly for new and updated offers.
3. Should I be confident enrolling today? What if my plans change?
Yes. You can register with confidence, especially considering you may need more flexibility this year than normal. Hundreds of families are enrolling each day, and, like you, have the flexibility to make unlimited changes.
Here is our Peace-of-Mind Policy:
- YOU CAN MAKE UNLIMITED CHANGES—with no fees—up to 14 days before the start of your Virtual Tech Camps session, or up to 24 hours before your Online Private Lessons session.
- FAIR CANCELLATION OPTIONS: If you cancel your Virtual Tech Camps session more than 14 days before it starts, or cancel your Online Private Lessons session more than 24 hours prior, you can choose to receive a credit voucher for your full amount paid to date (fully transferable to family or friends, never expires). Respectfully, no vouchers will be issued for cancellations made after these windows.
4. We love iD Tech. How can we support the company so our kids can keep coming back?
Our small, family company is depending on our loyal community—parents and students like you—now more than ever to make it through this COVID-19 crisis. Each time you place your trust in us with the purchase of Virtual Tech Camps or Online Private Lessons, we gain critical traction.
Similarly, whenever you invite your friends and family along to our programs or spread the word about iD Tech on social media, we get stronger and stronger. We are deeply grateful for your support at this time and we look forward to delivering the highest-quality programs to your child, without compromise.