iD Tech Camps (Ages 7-12)
Our labs buzz with excitement and innovation. We get noisy at times. Let your imagination soar as you collaborate and learn from new friends, guided by high-energy, tech-savvy instructors. Make your own video game. Learn to program your very own iPhone® or Android™ App. Code the next big thing in C++ or Java™. Design a website or produce a film. This is your camp—the possibilities are limitless.
With personalized instruction and never more than 8 students per instructor guaranteed, this is anything but a typical classroom environment. There are no grades here. We take the pressure off so you can get straight to what matters—building a love of learning and bringing your final project to life with unabashed creativity. If the iD Way deems us un-school, well, we wouldn't have it any other way.
In the Labs | The iD Pedagogy
- Non-traditional teaching style and environment emphasize experiential, hands-on learning.
- Guaranteed 8:1 Student to Instructor ratio fosters personalized instruction and proper pacing for all skill levels (beginner through advanced).
- University setting instills the importance of higher education, and excites students about collegiate life.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skill development promotes tech confidence. Curriculum is designed to promote 21st century skills like communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration.
- Project-based courses give students something to strive for (and a portfolio to take home).
- Innovative blended learning approach mixes in-person instruction with iD Game Plan, our proprietary learning platform, developed in-house. Nobody does it like iD.
- Exposure to the industry’s best software (from Apple®, Google, Adobe®, Microsoft®, Autodesk®, etc.) empowers and prepares students for a real-world future in tech.