Hands-on learning in a fun camp setting
iD Tech Mini (Ages 6-9)
iD Tech Mini is anything but a typical classroom environment. Our labs buzz with excitement and innovation. We get noisy at times. Let your imagination soar as you collaborate and learn alongside new friends!
Code. Game Design. Fun!
- Non-traditional teaching style and fun environment emphasize friendship and collaborative learning.
- Learning takes place in small clusters of just 8 students per instructor for personalized experiences and proper pacing.
- Our Maker Station introduces students to engineering principles, spatial reasoning, programming concepts, and problem solving skills during fun, supervised breaks! Campers will explore a diverse collection of both high-tech and low-tech gadgets and leading tech toys including the GoldieBlox™ Dunk Tank Construction Set, ThinkFun® Robot Turtles™, Roominate™ Chateau with electrical elements, MakeyMakey™ Invention Kit, and littleBits™ Electronics. Playtime has never been more fun!
- Campus setting instills the importance of higher education, and excites students about the future.
- Curriculum promotes 21st century skills like communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration.
- Big-name software empowers students and builds tech confidence.