Join Our Team
Voted a Top Workplace 7 years running. Find out why.
Summer Jobs & Careers
Apply Now at One of the Links Below:
Summer 2016 Jobs
Inspire kids and teens ages 6-18 to aim big for college and beyond at our summer tech camps and programs. Become a Director or Coordinator, or instruct courses in app development, programming, game design, robotics, visual arts, web design, and more.
iD Tech culture is fast-paced, quirky, team-oriented, rewarding, and fun! Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we spread the iD experience across the nation. Employees enjoy generous benefits, and a creative work environment.
Quick Company Facts
- Our family company, iD Tech, started in a studio above a garage in 1999. We didn’t have a dime to our names—but we knew if we could transfer our passion for technology and teaching to our staff, and ultimately to the kids and teens we teach, we’d have something special. Fast-forward 17 seasons and now we are the #1 summer computer camp in the world.
- With operations in over 30 U.S. states, we run our flagship iD Tech Camps for ages 7-17, as well as iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy for teens ages 13-18, Alexa Café for girls ages 10-15, and iD Tech Mini for ages 6-9.
- For 7 years running, we’ve been named a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group (publisher of the San Jose Mercury News). At iD, employee retention is high—we know a happy staff makes for happy campers.
- We are expanding—passionate people fuel our growth and ensure our quality. We want the best for our employees, thus we provide a supportive, upbeat environment, competitive benefits for year-round staff (generous PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) + matching, and more), and competitive compensation.
- We have openings for both summer camp jobs and year-round jobs. Choose your path above to learn more about our available positions.