The demand for web developers is growing faster than ever before, and a world of opportunity awaits talented coders. Want to gain a competitive edge? That's where this online bootcamp comes in! With curriculum designed and delivered by MIT’s world-renowned faculty and all the magic of our legendary camps, you’ll build in-demand skills, work in an environment with motivated learners from around the world, and have a blast boosting your portfolio with a certificate.
NOTE: This 10-week course is the first of two courses in this certification track. A certificate is awarded for successful completion of each segment. Each week of instruction requires a two hour time commitment, consisting of 90 minutes of live learning with your iD Tech instructors and up to a half hour of self-paced skill development with videos featuring MIT faculty.
Scholarships available based on need.
- $1,399 USD (Scholarships available)
- 13 - 19 (Must turn 13 by 12/31/21)
- Skill Level
- Bootcamps | 1 lesson per week for 10 weeks
View prices and dates
In this course, you will:
- Understand key web programming concepts and how to think like a programmer
- Make and code engaging user interactions on web pages
- Design, iterate, and implement UI components for web applications
- Set up code management tools such as GitHub and start building your peer network
- Develop a portfolio to share with potential universities or employers
Your tuition includes:
- Insights and coding demos from renowned MIT faculty
- Job-ready coding skills in a high-growth market
- GitHub portfolio to share with potential employers
- Certificate recognizing your skills and success
View all virtual camp courses
Request a brochure