Begin with wireframes and programs like Figma to explore and perfect your interactions before you get to a final application. As you progress through the various stages of the design process you'll bring in more tools and hardware, working your way up to Unity. By the time you get into Unity and see all the features it provides, you'll be well prepared to think through the design process and hit the ground running. With curriculum designed and delivered by NYU's world-renowned faculty and industry experts and all the magic of our legendary camps, you’ll build in-demand skills, work in an environment with motivated learners from around the world, and have a blast boosting your portfolio with an official certificate.
For the best experience, we recommend purchasing a VR-capable device for your teen (not included). The curriculum focuses on the Oculus Quest 2, however, Google Cardboard or similar devices can also work.
This 10-week course is the first of two courses in this certification track. A certificate is awarded for successful completion of each segment. Each week of instruction requires a two-hour time commitment, consisting of 90 minutes of live learning with your iD Tech instructors and up to a half hour of self-paced skill development with videos featuring NYU faculty and industry experts.
- $1,799 USD
- 13 - 19 (Must turn 13 by 12/31/21)
- Skill Level
- Adobe XD, Unity, Audacity, Figma, VR/AR
- Bootcamps | 1 lesson per week for 10 weeks
- Game Dev, Creative
View prices and dates
In this course, you will:
- Understand key UX/UI concepts and how to think like a designer
- Build application prototypes using figma, Adobe XD, Unity, and more
- Create engaging user interactions in VR, AR, and XR (extended reality) applications
- Design, iterate, and implement UI components
- Develop a portfolio to share with potential universities or employers
Your tuition includes:
- Insights and project demos from renowned NYU faculty and industry experts
- Job-ready UX and design skills in a high-growth market
- Portfolio to share with potential employers
- Official certificate recognizing your skills and success
- Scholarships available based on need.
View all virtual camp courses
Request a brochure