Dive into animation, character design, and drawing, getting a running head start by creating your own 2D character. You'll modify a base-rig by drawing all the parts of your character—their face, expressions, arms, bodies, and even shoes or stylish outfits! Then, use Adobe Animate to bring them to life, giving them actions and making animated shorts. You can share your characters with your Squadmates, and make stories together with everyone!
Online Course Requirements:
-Mac or Windows PC only
-Adobe Animate installed
-Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
You asked, we answered!
We are currently updating the format of Squads After School to better align with your family's schedule. Please check back on Monday, September 21 to register for this course.
- 10 - 12 (Must turn 10 by 12-31-20)
- Skill Level
- Adobe Animate
- Squads After School | 1 lesson per week for 4 weeks
View prices and dates
In this course, you will:
- Design and draw unique characters
- Practice animation in Adobe Animate
- Practice visual storytelling through concepts and planning
- Develop animated shorts
Your tuition includes:
- iD Certified Instructor
- 6 hours of direct instruction
- iD Small Class Guarantee™ (Max 5 students)
- Official iD course transcript
View all after school courses
Request a brochure