Explore our college prep programs
Online Academies for College-Bound Students (Ages 11-19)
Looking for something else for your college-bound student? We’ve partnered with the world’s most prestigious institutions to create an unparalleled online learning experience.
Online Private Lessons (Ages 13-19)
SAT® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this product.
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this product.
College Prep Facts
- Top universities like Stanford value high SAT® scores, with accepted students scoring 1500+ on average.
- Applicants who submit SAT® scores are twice as likely to be accepted, particularly at other competitive colleges like Emory and Vanderbilt.
- Strong SAT® scores drive merit-based financial aid, meaning your teen’s hard work could be rewarded with less student debt.
- If your teen scores high on AP® tests (typically 4 or above), their credits may transfer to college, allowing them to bypass prerequisite courses.
- Blind guessing and scores of 3 or less can negatively impact AP® test-takers. Let our expert tutors equip your teen with the skills they need to achieve their top scores.
Join over 1 million parents who trust iD Tech.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why SAT® and AP® Prep?
The college admissions process is a competitive one. The SAT® continues to reign as the most widespread measure of students’ readiness for higher education and is required in many states. And, if your teen dreams of majoring in STEM at an elite university, impressive SAT® - and AP® - scores can help them stand out, catapulting them above other applicants.
Why Online Teen Academies?
With 3.5 million STEM jobs predicted to go unfilled by 2025, there's never been a better time to prepare your teen for a world that demands tech literacy. Created in partnership with the most prestigious universities, companies, and organizations, our Online Teen Academies are designed to give students a competitive edge for dream careers in fields like coding, game dev, UX design, AI, and more.
How do you find a good tutor for your student?
When it comes to finding a private tutor for your child, it's important to understand why your child needs a tutor in the first place. Are they falling behind or do they want to dive deeper into a particular area? It's also important to remember to always weigh the tutoring experience against your child's needs and personality. What kind of learner are they? To what kind of instruction do they respond best?
What qualities should you look for in a good tutor?
Importantly, a good tutor is there to instruct your child, but also to encourage, and to be available to help teens overcome challenges and roadblocks that might otherwise prove to be insurmountable. Thus, while a good tutor should, of course, be knowledgable, they should probably also be approachable and open to questions, engaging, adaptable, organized, and forward thinking in order to keep your child moving down their learning pathway.
Explore other paths
Apps, video games, life-saving tech...our world runs on code! Kids can dive into Java, Python, C++, and more today.
Robotics combines fun with the opportunity for kids to engineer while learning AI, visual coding, and machine learning!
Is your child playing catch up in math or feeling uninspired? Wherever their math needs, we’re here to help.