We have just launched our new systems, new site, new locations and new courses for 2011. So, what do we do in the off season? We work 24/7, getting all the details in order for the next season. 2011 is going to be an amazing year…we hope you agree.
I am very proud of our team. Nobody tries harder, or cares more. When we say we are the World’s #1 Tech Camp, we are not only referring to size. We are also referring to our big ideas. Every kid, every teen, should have access to technology. And there has never been a better–or more important–time to engage in STEM skill development (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). We invite you to check out our site. Call us with any questions at 1-888-709-TECH (8324), or 408-871-2227, option 1 for international calls.
What’s New in 2011?
Welcome to our 13th season! As the world’s #1 summer technology camp for kids and teens, we know you count on our family and our team, to pave the way. Our coveted leadership position in the summer camp industry is one we take seriously. Nobody has dedicated their lives, passion and focus to this business like our team. We have a commitment to deliver the best. This is the iD Difference.
Check below for a sneak peek of what’s new in the 2011 season. You can register for 2011. You can request a brochure. You can schedule in your preferred locations, dates, and courses. You can do it all…and do it now. If you are thinking of registering today, you can hold your space with a $200 deposit/week…and you still save $100 with our Holiday Special (thru Dec. 15). Here’s what’s new:
- Promotions – Families want iD Quality along with meaningful ways to save. Current promotions.
- Digital Catalog – Our summer camp catalog is now available.
- Refer-A-Friend – when you refer-a-friend, you now save $50 and your friend does too!
- New Locations – New prestigious university locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- New Products – From Apple®, Adobe®, Autodesk®, Google®, Microsoft®, and more.
- New Courses at iD Tech Camps – Awesome new courses, for beginner through advanced students, include Graphic Design for Advertising, Adventures in Robotics with LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT, 3D Game Design – Racing Games, Game Design for iPhone® & iPad®, Programming – iPhone® & iPad® Apps, Surf & Video Production and more. Go to courses and programs. Course offerings vary by location.
- Expansion of our Teen Academies – The iD Programming Academy has new courses, and has expanded beyond Stanford and MIT. The intensive game development program, the iD Gaming Academy has new courses, and has expanded to Canada. The iD Visual Arts Academy has new courses, including Film Production – Extreme Sports where our budding filmmakers film professional skateboarders. The Teen Academies are for ages 13-18.
- iD 365 – Endless Summer – Upon registration at iD, you now get access to our monthly FREE online workshops, taught year round by live instructors. There are new sessions each month.
- Receive Continuing Education Units from Villanova University or Stanford Continuing Studies Students can now receive Accredited Continuing Education Units. See details for applicable ages.
- The iD Guarantee. We guarantee ridiculously small class sizes (Average 6:1—Max 8:1) for personalization and 1-on-1 instruction. Our cutting-edge curriculum is taught by adult-only staff. If we exceed an 8:1 ratio, you get to return for a free week of camp at equal value. It’s that simple! It’s iD quality. And it’s only at iD! Get details.
- New Games – Hot new commercial gaming titles used in our gaming courses, gaming tournaments and Ultimate Gaming Weekends.
- Focus on STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Math are critical disciplines. iD Tech Camps is at the forefront of skill development in these areas. There has never been a better–or more important–time to build these skills.
- Learn Valuable “Life Skills.” We’re building additional new life skills content for this year. The curriculum will round out the summer experience. See the benefits of iD. We’ve also got fun new camp activities for students.
- Technology Isn’t Just for Boys – We’ve created more courses and modules that might be more appealing to girls including Web Design & Flash® Animation, Graphic Design for Advertising, Video Editing & Special Effects, Digital Photography & Photoshop and the new teen-only iD Visual Arts Academy.
- Go Green – We continue our iD Greening initiative by promoting carpooling, reducing travel and energy consumption and establishing new outreach partnerships in the communities we serve. We are an official sponsor of the Arbor Day Foundation. One tree. One camper.
- The Basement. For Students Only! Find out what the buzz is about. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Blogs. Student Project Uploads. Camp Photos. Tech Rocket. And more.
Welcome to the iD family! Please contact us with any questions by calling 1-888-709-TECH (8324), or 408-871-2227 for international and local calls. We’re working hard to make it look easy, and we hope you like what you see!
See you this summer!