Registration for our summer 2014 season is live, and we couldn’t be happier! This marks our 16th season doing what we love—providing innovative, progressive, and FUN tech education for kids and teens.
We’ve undergone a total tech-makeover since last season. Check out our What’s New page, or read on.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2014?
- New brand iDentity and logo: Fresh, vibrant, and techie.
- New Mobile-Friendly Website: Convenience in the palm of your hand.
- New 2014 Brochure: The latest from iD—in print or digital form.
- New University Locations: We now offer programs 28 states. Oregon and New Hampshire, here we come.
- New Courses: Arduino courses? More Minecraft? Something for every skill level, gender, and background.
- New Courses Videos: Discover what our courses are like before you enroll.
- New Top Workplace Award: This year, we were voted the #1 Top Workplace in the San Francisco Bay Area.
OTHER COOL UPDATES:
- Tech Rocket: We’ve added new games, contests, workshops, and tutorials.
- Free Monthly Online Workshops: Now free for everyone.
- Ultimate Gaming Weekends: Now available for students ages 10 and up.
- One Camper One Tree: We’ve already planted nearly 75,000 trees. Learn more About iD.
WHAT’S NOT CHANGING?
We’re constantly improving and growing, but we still guarantee just 8 students per instructor, focus on experiential, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) learning, and hire only the finest tech-savvy summer staff. No Counselors-in-Training. Ever.
As the STEM job market continues to expand, our dedication to tech education will persist, and we’ll keep refining our systems and programs to better serve you. Innovation. Passion. Trust. Fun. Inclusion. That’s the iD way.
On behalf of my family and the entire iD team, welcome to our 16th season. Let’s kick it into gear!
Pete Ingram-Cauchi, CEO, iD Tech