iD Gaming Academy teen gaming camps across the country will use GUNNAR Optiks eyewear this summer, and students will even have the chance to win a pair of Gunnar glasses!
If you’re already signed up for one of our intensive game design or game programming courses, you will have access to high performance Gunnar glasses at each session. You will also be entered into a raffle to win your own pair at the end of each session. If you’re not signed up yet, there’s still time. Here’s what you can expect with the special computer eyewear:
- Tint: The Amber lens tint is designed to increase overall contrast, detail, and resolution by filtering out harsh fluorescent light and reducing high-intensity blue light. The result is a warmer, more natural light spectrum that minimizes the stress on your eyes, supporting sustained focus and alertness during marathon gaming sessions.
- Shape: The highly wrapped, curved lens shape limits air currents near the eyes, creating a higher humidity environment. This increased moisture helps reduce dry eyes and prevent irritation. The lens geometry pre-focuses the light to help support the eye’s natural focusing power to enhance detail for sharper, clearer vision.
- Coatings: The lens coatings are designed to reduce glare and protect the lens. Our coatings include an anti-reflective coating to reduce glare and reflections, and a hard coat that reduces environmental damage and minimizes scratching of the lens material.
- Material: The proprietary lens material is optically pure for the clearest image possible and comprised of lightweight materials for long-haul ergonomics.
- Fit: The lens and frame solution is constructed with the most advanced lightweight, yet durable materials available. With adjustable nose pads and an ergonomically friendly fit, GUNNAR eyewear delivers both comfort and style. The eSPORT collection of advanced gaming eyewear also features interchangeable, headset compatible temples to improve comfort while gaming with GUNNARs and a headset at the same time.
Come learn about game design, explore a fun career path, and try out Gunnar glasses this summer!