Spring is in the air. Baseball is here. March Madness is underway. The sun is finally coming out. And, our first camps start in less than 90 days! Don't strike out with a subpar, underwhelming summer program. There's still time to secure your child's spot at iD Tech and join the winning team.
1st base: Developing STEM skills at a young age is vital for your child's long-term success.
Right now, there are millions of unfilled STEM jobs in the United States alone. The demand for talented coders, game developers, engineers, and designers has never, ever been greater.
With over 20 years of experience as the industry leader in STEM education, we've seen firsthand how building a love of technology and problem-solving at a young age can impact students' prospects for college, internships, and future jobs.
Many of our students start camp as kids, progress onward to our intensive, teen-only Academies, then dive into college applications with a portfolio of impressive projects created at camp. iD Tech alumni often go on to land coveted internships and dream jobs at companies like Google, EA, and Disney.
A tech-focused camp can help your child build the most sought-after skills, but be careful: Not all tech camps adhere to the same gold standards when it comes to staffing, curriculum, and location. With STEM education, you truly get what you pay for.
2nd base: When choosing a tech camp, not all are created equal.
Only one summer tech camp can claim to be "the original" and "the best." With over two decades of expertise, 400,000 alumni, and 150 prestigious campus locations worldwide, it's iD Tech. Hands down.
Founded in 1999 by a pioneering mother-daughter duo, our Silicon Valley family company has been at the forefront of the STEM education movement longer than any other program in the industry.
Why our camps are #1:
- Exclusive partnerships with the biggest names in tech (Epic Games, Adobe, Apple, Roblox, Nvidia, and more). Our officially licensed Fortnite camps are proudly endorsed by eSports star and STEM education advocate "Ninja."
- In-house curriculum developers and the most relevant, cutting-edge courses in coding, AI, machine learning, game development, Fortnite, Minecraft, 3D printing, and more. All skill levels welcome.
- The most passionate, highly-qualified instructors on the planet, recruited straight from tech companies and top universities like Stanford, CalTech, and RIT
- Consistently voted a "Top Workplace" (Bay Area News Group). We know a happy staff equals happy, successful campers.
- A unmatched track record of long-term student success. Our recent alumni survey showed that:
- 97% of iD Tech students go on to attend a 4-year college
- 9 out of 10 go on to study STEM in college
- 9 out of 10 say that iD Tech shaped their long-term pathway
When you want the best for your child, it's iD Tech or nothing.
3rd base: Tech-savvy staff and guaranteed small classes ensure personalized, one-on-one learning.
We're the only camp that guarantees our staff ratios: never more than 10 students per class. We've literally flown instructors across the country to uphold our commitment to you.
But what does it actually mean for your child?
In small, collaborative clusters, students dive into coding, game development, engineering, and design at their own pace. Our instructors are experts in transforming students' love of apps, social media, and video games into real-world skills that can improve schoolwork and provide a competitive edge for college and future careers.
Under the guidance of our staff, students go from playing games to developing entire game engines. From scrolling through Instagram to shooting and editing eye-catching photos. From consuming YouTube content to producing their own YouTube channels.
This re-framing of the tech our children use daily unleashes creativity and creates opportunity. View our student success stories.
Home base: Register for iD Tech today. Space is limited and courses are selling out fast.
Our summer programs are in high demand and courses are selling out earlier than ever before. Register today to avoid the waitlist and secure your preferred courses and dates at the location that's most convenient for you.