Discover. Get Inspired. Create!
Collaborative learning in a chic setting
STEM Learning for Girls
Alexa Café (Girls, Ages 10–15)
Pull up a beanbag, put on your favorite song, and let your imagination soar! Guided by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, you'll dream up your own brand, design a logo, learn to code creatively, design an awesome web page, and kick-start your own social movement. (Jump to additional camps for kids or teen summer programs.)
With personalized instruction and never more than 8 students per instructor guaranteed, this is anything but a typical classroom environment. There are no grades here. We take the pressure off so you can get straight to what matters—building a love of learning, collaborating with new friends, and bringing your final project to life with unabashed creativity.
A Stylish, Unique Learning Experience
- Non-traditional teaching style and chic, collaborative environment foster creativity and friendship.
- Guaranteed 8:1 student-to-instructor ratio allows for personalized instruction and proper pacing for all skill levels (beginner through advanced).
- Campus setting instills the importance of higher education and excites students about collegiate life.
- STEM skill development promotes tech confidence. Curriculum is designed to promote 21st century skills like communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration.
- Project-based courses give students something to strive for (and a portfolio to take home).
- Innovative blended learning approach mixes in-person instruction with iD Game Plan, our proprietary learning platform, developed in-house.
- Exposure to the industry’s best software (Apple, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk, etc.) empowers students to succeed in real-world tech careers.
Brand Identity & Design
TOMS, Justice, Starbucks, Tesla, Facebook, Google. What do these game-changing brands stand for? Brand-building takes trial and error, a sense of purpose, and an eye for style.
Entrepreneurship & Leadership
Bring big ideas to life with creativity, problem solving, and a clear goal. Teamwork is important. So is taking the lead. Voice your opinions. Take charge. Create change.
Programming & app development are for every girl—just like reading or writing. Too often we associate coding with stale “make a calculator” themes. No longer! Creativity rules!
Make the world a better place with real-world projects. Success is so much sweeter when we help others in our local communities and beyond our borders.