ABOUT THIS UNIVERSITY
Please note: Map and campus details are for general information only. Once you enroll, you will have access to our specific location on campus. Want to Carpool? Go green and save some green when you carpool to camp. Sign up for our Carpool app in My Account to see the other families in your area that are interested in carpooling.
ABOUT VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY
This is our 13th season hosting Villanova, PA summer camps held at Villanova University. We strike the right balance between off-computer activities (creative games, sports, life skills, etc.) and essential cutting-edge technology education to foster STEM skill development (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Our popular Villanova University summer day camps and overnight camps are located in Villanova, PA.
iD Tech Camps has chosen to host our summer academic camps at ‘Nova because it is one of the country’s top engineering educational programs. Recently, it was ranked the #1 “Best College” in the North by U.S. News and World Report.
Located just outside one of America’s great cities, Philadelphia, Villanova’s 254-acre campus is tranquil, serene, and beautiful. Villanova University is a comprehensive Roman Catholic institution that welcomes students of all faiths and offers a wide variety of degree programs through four colleges.
Philadelphia International Airport is located 25 minutes from the Villanova campus, making it an excellent option for our multiple Northeast summer computer camps. The campus is also directly accessible by train. Come check out our Pennsylvania summer camps!
VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY FACTS
Schools at Villanova University: Villanova University offers undergraduate, graduate and professional programs through different divisions: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, College of Engineering, Villanova School of Business, College of Nursing, and the School of Law.
Student Population: Villanova University remains a highly competitive institution, with a current overall undergraduate acceptance rate of 39%. Over 50% of incoming freshman graduated in the top 10% of their high school class, with almost 100% graduating in the top quarter of their high school class. In terms of where Villanova’s students reside, about 21% of the students are Pennsylvania residents, with the remaining 79% of students hailing from other states.
Rankings: Villanova University has always been highly regarded as a premier academic institution. In fact, U.S. News and World Report has ranked Villanova #1 for more than a decade in the Best Universities-Masters category in the northern region. Also, the Villanova University School of Law was ranked as a Top Law School by the 2009 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools.” Aside from academics, PC Magazine and The Princeton Review rated Villanova as #1 in its listing of top “wired colleges,” making it the perfect location for our Pennsylvania summer camps.
Athletics: The Villanova Wildcats have recently enjoyed great success with their men’s basketball teams. Other varsity men’s programs include baseball, cross country, golf, football, soccer, lacrosse, swimming and diving, tennis, and track and field. Villanova fields women’s teams in the following sports: basketball, cross country running, lacrosse, field hockey, soccer, softball, rowing, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, volleyball, and water polo. Most of Villanova’s sports teams participate in the NCAA’s Division I and are Big East Conference members. Villanova’s Football and Men’s Lacrosse teams play in the Colonial Athletic Association, while the Women’s lacrosse team plays in the Patriot League.
Distinguished Alumni & Personnel: Bradley Cooper, the actor who has most recently appeared in The Hangover and Wedding Crashers, attended Villanova University.
Points of Interest: Philadelphia Zoo in Philadelphia, The Liberty Bell.