#1 TOP WORKPLACE
VOTED THE #1 TOP WORKPLACE IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
iD Tech has been voted the #1 Top Workplace for small companies by the Bay Area News Group (publisher of the San Jose Mercury News). We’ve scored in the Top 10 for the past 4 years, which shows sustained dedication to being a dynamic place to work—that’s no small feat amidst the giants of Silicon Valley. When we got started in 1999, we were a small family company that challenged conventional wisdom.
Jump ahead to 2014. We are the nation’s number #1 summer tech education provider for kids and teens. We are living our dreams. Consequently, tens of thousands of students across the U.S. are realizing their dreams. They’re graduating from respected universities and launching fulfilling STEM careers. We’re still an independent family company, challenging ourselves and our employees to keep getting better—and our students to aim even higher.
Learn more about our People & Culture.
Here’s to another year full of innovation, entrepreneurship, experimentation, challenges, problem-solving, good health, laughter, and learning! Happy staff equal happy campers. We know that we couldn’t be the top workplace without the top workers. Thanks for all you do!
MORE ABOUT THE TOP WORKPLACE AWARD
During the Top Workplace survey, employees respond to the following:
- I believe the company is going in the right direction.
- I feel genuinely appreciated at this company.
- I am confident about my future at this company.
- My job makes me feel like I am part of something meaningful.
- I am confident in the leadership of this company.
- This company operates by strong values and ethics.
- Senior managers understand what is really happening at this company.
- At this company, we do things efficiently and well.
- This job has met or exceeded the expectations I had when I started.
- My manger cares about my concerns.
- New ideas are encouraged at the company.
- I feel well-informed about important decisions at this company.
- My manager makes it easier to do my job well.
- My manager helps me learn and grow.
- There is not a lot of frustration at my workplace.
- I get the formal training I want for my career.
- My pay is fair for the work I do.
- I have the flexibility I need to balance my work and personal life.
- My benefits package is good compared to others in the industry.
TOP LEADERSHIP AWARD
Pete and Alexa, our CEO and President (brother/sister duo), have also earned the Top Leadership Award from the Bay Area News Group. The award states, “They bring out the best in all employees and are well-informed and current in business trends. They listen, appreciate, value, respond, and empower each of us every day…no one is left behind in discussions, and in the direction of the company.”